Recent content by OISTAFARMA

1. O

Climbing

Definately, a few mates and I head down there every couple of weeks and hit rocksports a fair bit aswell. Let us know when your keen.
  2. O

toyota hiace

Definately, it'll just cost a bucketload to do. Rover are also know for their electical issues so keep some cash aside for when that rears its head. If you want a 4x4 ute, its way cheaper to buy a 4x4 ute.
  3. O

Anyone in Brisbane! Come for a ride! Mountain bike peleton!

I'd bet (but won't cause thats illegal) That one of them will get a wheel off the ground before anyone else lol And who needs a 661 assault suit when you got a bullet proof vest. They're cool
  4. O

Anyone in Brisbane! Come for a ride! Mountain bike peleton!

If you can give about a months notice I can make it and bring another 4 or 5 (as long as you dont mind riding with coppers:p)
  5. O

How old are you?

twinteefowa Rode until about 18 when I broke 4 vertebra, had a few years off until early last year. Good to be back:D
  6. O

unkown rust on FR bike

Although you'll be able to see the ocean (great spot, Ocean Veiw) probably not close enough to get salted. There will be enough moisture in the air to cause rust. Covering it with a tarp will keep moisture in (won't let evaporate away and will condense under the tarp), Thouh a tarp will...
  7. O

Dam jumping!?!?

Eat 4 subways and ya can get one for 50 bucks
  8. O

How much punishment can a XC bike like a XTC2 take?

I've been riding an 07 XTC 1 for almost a year now and it has been holding up well. My normal riding areas have small drops, rocks, log roll overs etc. I weigh the same as you do. If I was not planning to race and commute, or was going to ride single track style riding only I'd go a all mountain...
  9. O

How to build safe northshore.

If you mix your sump oil with diesel or kero it will penetrate the wood better.Structures should be dug in about 30% of overall height. As the height goes up or the base narrows increase this abit. If you get an open topped 44 gallon drum you can half fill it with your deisel/kero and oil mix...
  10. O

Mini Trucks Or Raised Up 4wd's?

Sweet looking ride there Demo9pro:cool: I definately go the 4x4 option over a mini. V8's go well in cruisers:D
  11. O

Help with camera!

Those Powershots are the quickest compact digital cameras out for the price. There is still a little lag. A digital SLR will give much faster shots but will also be harder to carry on the trail.
  12. O

2008 giants

Cheers Daver:)
  13. O

Camera Help - Lens Question

Haha, that it is. My bad
  14. O

2008 giants

Bit of a necropost but here goes, What are the weights of the Reign XO and the Glory 8 Expert?