Recent content by OLD_GREGG

1. OLD_GREGG

I need 60 riders for ramp attak on wednesday 7th april 3-6pm. Mtb trial period!

hey matey umm we are up for it Sam Meek George Hickman we will pm Phone numbers Cya Thursday Cheers sam george
  2. OLD_GREGG

ramp attak will not let mountain bikers in

SCOOTER RIDERS ARE FUCKS end of story
  3. OLD_GREGG

DJ Banshee amp, Now COMPLETE

Shit yer i have always wanted one they are so clean:cool:
  4. OLD_GREGG

Not photos of welshy.

cheers matey
  5. OLD_GREGG

backflip attempts my 13yr old brother

he he fucking robin:D how the hell did he get that epic cut on his knee with knee pads???:confused: well good effort i rate it a 8/10
  6. OLD_GREGG

4X Mongose ECH, big updates page 6.

all you need to upgrade now is the frame
  7. OLD_GREGG

4X By 4X bike supported by Rhys willemse

cheers for the bike i wish i was there to thank you:D hopefully Rhys dosent want it back
  8. OLD_GREGG

4X By 4X bike supported by Rhys willemse

Tonight at the gold coast MTB meeting, my dad picked it up and brought it home. this whole bike started after we were about to buy rennies old Santa Cruz. then we got turned down cause Chris kovariks cousin bought it off him so we called Joanne and hook us up with a sick frame soon to be built...
  9. OLD_GREGG

Beginner, 20" park

im playing and ummm ill try it miky
  10. OLD_GREGG

Beginner, 20" park

ill take ya on
  11. OLD_GREGG

State Titels - Toowoomba Showground 15/11/09 (56k Banned)

hey mate do you have a photo of a guy on a green stp and with white and brown royal pants with a neck brace. no. 22 at jorj-mtb@hotmail.com Cheers George
  12. OLD_GREGG

The Get Low Thread...

Just NO Disgrace to that kit NO
  13. OLD_GREGG

Illinbah 4x Round #1

hey mate, im number 196, and am in a green white black brown royal kit with green and white Thor gloves, and a troy lee kit with leatt neck brace, with a green STP with a craft works sticker email is: jorj-mtb@hotmail.com Cheers, George
  14. OLD_GREGG

Cedar Creek Photos

hey man can you send the photos of 372 to 007137.asas.qld.edu.au
  15. OLD_GREGG

best Skate park

riding around all weekend is great but as i live on the gold coast most skate parks are closed. so, i was wondering that if i could here your say about the best skate park on the gold coast Cheers, George