Recent content by Oldelpaso

1. Oldelpaso

New here, please be gentle

Gday duckmeister is that the red hill primary at the top ? Will definitely join in one Sunday!
  2. Oldelpaso

Trading Access Request

"I have read the rules, will use the template, put SOLD in the thread title when the items sells, I have more than five posts and swear to play nice.".
  3. Oldelpaso

Can anyone fill me in on the protocol for the “trading area” I’ve done some reading and clicked some links that haven’t got me very far. I’m trying to get in touch with @Shredden about a wheel set he had for sale but not sure if my messages are getting through. Thanks in advance . Scott
  4. Oldelpaso

Gday @The Reverend . I know I’m very lucky to live down this way . I had no idea the quality of the trails around here when I first started!
  5. Oldelpaso

@moorey thats the one :D:D:D
  6. Oldelpaso

The “why not both” girl picture is actually my Instagram profile picture ;)I will take any royalties I can get!
  7. Oldelpaso

@Dales Cannon thanks for the heads up
  8. Oldelpaso

Thanks for the kind words @wkkie here’s my current whip up at the charlottes pass run in red hill
  9. Oldelpaso

Gday everyone I wanted to introduce myself, been really getting into mtn biking the last year or so and have found the threads on here very helpful in researching bikes, locations to ride and troubleshooting repairs. I’m based 10 minutes from the tracks at Red Hill VIC so mainly riding around...
  10. Oldelpaso

VIC SOLD

Hey shredden is the wheel set still available? Would you take $200 and can pickup in the next couple days?