Recent content by oldstinky75

1. oldstinky75

QLD Ragley Mmmbop SOLD

Item: 2021 Ragley Mmmbop medium Location: Brisbane Item Condition: used Reason for selling: funding for extreme bushwalking paraphernalia Price and price conditions: 1600 De Niros Extra Info: 2021 Ragley Mmmbop. Used but in good condition. Purchased at the beginning of the year and rode...
  2. oldstinky75

Sold SRAM Descendant Eagle 6K DUB Crankset

Still for sale?
  3. oldstinky75

Sold Sold.

Brisbane. Can the rear be converted to qr?
  4. oldstinky75

Home Brew

Thanks for the heads up. At least now I don't have to worry it's a complete write off.
  5. oldstinky75

Home Brew

Been a while between drinks for me on this forum. I've got a dilemma I need some expert advice on. Yesterday I began brewing a recipe using a Pilsner with lager yeast but forgot to change the temperature settings on my thermostat. Subsequently the yeast has been punished at 22 degrees for about...
  6. oldstinky75

Sold Sold.

Hi mate. Interested in the wheelset. Can you tell me hub sizes please. Cheers
  7. oldstinky75

Full Face found

Item: Full face helmet Location: Brisbane Condition: New to newish. Not looking for a busted arse relic that's been hiding in the shed. Extra info: Looking for a large depending on make. Head circumference 57cm. Local sale only.
  8. oldstinky75

Rear wheel

In terms of specifics I'm looking for something around a 25 mm ID which can handle some abuse as I'm not the most delicate rider. Strength is a priority over weight. Maybe a stans/hope combo. Price dependent on condition. I'm hoping to pick something up ~$200.
  9. oldstinky75

Rear wheel

Still on the hunt
  10. oldstinky75

Rear wheel

Thanks Dales Cannon for the wheelset. Much appreciated. Still looking to purchase a rear wheel is someone has the right one for sale.
  11. oldstinky75

Rear wheel

Champion! Pm your details please so we can organise a pick up.
  12. oldstinky75

Rear wheel

Item: 26" 135 mm quick release Location: Ye old Brisbane town Price: Depends Extra info: Require something substantial for my Specialized Enduro. Not ready to give the old girl up yet. Cassette and tyre not required
  13. oldstinky75

Sold.

Bags if ideate's not keen
  14. oldstinky75

sold

When you say work the same as new does this mean they have new pads and fresh fluid?
  15. oldstinky75

Home Brew

It's now sitting pretty in my bedroom in front of a fan in a cardboard case that I made to keep the light of it. I can longer depend on my adhesive thermometer either so just winging this one. It's so crudely wrong it isn't funny. If you're worried about the brew getting too hot, wrap a very...