1. ollieo

QLD Sold

To the top thankyou
  2. ollieo

QLD Sold

price drop
  3. ollieo

QLD Sold

Item:2017 Trek remedy 9.8 carbon 27.5 medium 18.5 Location : Pomona QLD 4568 Item Condition : perfect has not seen a lot of use..,, Reason for selling: bought at the end of 2017 / not much riding due to illness.. Price and price conditions: price drop $3900 Extra Info: Pikes @ 160mm...
  4. ollieo

QLD Sold

Gone. Happy trails Kevin
  5. ollieo

QLD Sold

Low ballers need not apply
  6. ollieo

QLD Sold

qld Hi Will I am in Pomona 4568 about 1.5 hrs north of Brizzy just off the high way Ollie
  7. ollieo

QLD Sold

To the top!!!!
  8. ollieo

QLD Sold

TREK Remedy 9.8 Carbon with alloy rear triangle SIZE : Medium 17.5 actual 18.5 Virtual ( i'm 5.10 - perfect size ) 27.5 650b Price : $ 3250 .. neg on delivery Reason for selling : Built up while waiting for 2017 Remedy .. now needs a new home. Forks : Pikes set to 160 . 12 months...
  9. ollieo

sold

yerp GT post size is as it states thanks Fitz ...
  10. ollieo

sold

Hi Nick good idea to use the PM facility on this site otherwise the seller may not know you are interested . it generates an email where as a post to this thread will probably get missed. Flowrider says he will pick up on sunday .. let you know if it dosen't happen. cheers Ollie pm'd you...
  11. ollieo

sold

pending payment pending to mr Flowrider..
  12. ollieo

sold

bump bump it up
  13. ollieo

GT Carbon and Alloy together.

shock Shock is for sale in for sale section and also the stealth post
  14. ollieo

GT Carbon and Alloy together.

Hope not to offend any one who owns one or is selling one... but .... It was one of the smoothest riding bikes I have ever owned Bought second hand but as new with very little use so no warrantee .. fair call but as I am stuck with the frame here are the picks 12 months riding at about 2...
  15. ollieo

sold

bump upupupupupupupupupup