Recent content by onepeg14

1. O

Sold Santa Cruz 5010 Gloss White Large

White is the best colour too
  2. O

Just do it. It's a cracking bike you'll have no regrets!
  3. O

Listed with the great unwashed for a quick sale.
  4. O

1200 On. I've got to get rid of it. In amazing condition
  5. O

H happy to take offers. Don't be shy. Keen to give it a new home this weekend.
  6. O

https://photos.app.goo.gl/GLi42EvzkYHRiREM6 https://photos.app.goo.gl/1Rn8a5hW3EzGXaLC7 https://photos.app.goo.gl/7dG9b2XftMTkmGdL9
  7. O

Item: Santa Cruz 5010 White (Large) Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Used lightly - brought in 2014 was a factory demo (Neezy) and Ive ridden it maybe 4 times. Reason for selling: Need cash Price and price conditions: $1700 make an offer Extra Info: -large gloss white 5010 alloy with a R AM...
  8. O

National Marathon Champs Avoca - Course Condition & Tyres

should have trained more...can feel the burn already! running crossmarks. Weather looks good for Sunday too
  9. O

29er pros and cons

What about climbing, does a 29er do it easier? or if your mates are grabbing the granny on a 26er are you grabbing it earlier or later? Are they good for riders who spin rather than mash the pedals climbing? Cheers
  10. O

29er pros and cons

Hi I have had a good read through the 29er thread before anyone shoots me down. But I am considering a 29er as my next bike. I currently ride a hardtail and havent really thought too much about moving to a dually for effeciencey and cost reason. Any way from what i can gather and have read...
  11. O

spinner question

Yep i do struggle still even in the smaller 34. Yeah the honky is a 9 speed. I dont mind that idea of switching out the derailer and adding the larger MTB cass. Cheers for the ideas everyone. I have sent michael M an email too for some advice. cheers
  12. O

spinner question

Hi I have been riding mtb for around 3yrs and this week purchased a roadie - kona honky tonk (steel frame). Any way have had a couple of rides and noticed the difference in gearing and i'm looking for sum advice on what the best option would be for me - i am a little different to i'd suggest a...
  13. O

New Single Track Vermont (Eatern Suburbs Melbourne)

WHeere exactly are they - i havent riden out at vermont before?
  14. O

Ching Ching - bike service

Thanks for the advice (incorrect or not) it all helps..Cables were seriously only fitted 400kms ago and i am a regular cleaner of my bike almost every ride and guarenteed to clean it after any wet ride. The LBS previously fitted these cables too sold me on the fact they were high quality with...
  15. O

Ching Ching - bike service

Hi Can i throw it out there and ask how often the following should or would normally need to be replaced: Cables - gears and brakes (using disc mech) - had new cables fitted 400km ago and have been told they need to be redone?? Chains -Its it based on per kms? I seem to go through one every...