Recent content by Oram

1. O

Sold Sold Sold

SOLD SOLD SOLD thanks
  2. O

Sold Sold Sold

if the bike isnt sold by the new year i think ill keep it. so people get in quick before i change my mind
  3. O

Coming up to Coolangatta (Non-riding)

come on guys help me out. im coming up in a week... need fishing spots!
  4. O

Sold Sold Sold

i'm 6'1" if that helps. send me a PM can come with pedals/shoes but at extra cost. (shoes are prime and pedals are good). again send me a PM
  5. O

Send through a photo and the ladies can start fighting over you!!!- do you guys have mud up there? maybe a wrestle?
  6. O

Hi all I'm heading up to Cabarita Beach (20mins south of Coolangatta) 2 weeks from now (11th-16th Dec) for some fishing, fishing, drinking, fishing, bodyboarding, and fishing. My questions are: Where to fish up around Coolangatta and south of there? Where to hit the piss?- pubs in...
  7. O

Sold Sold Sold

alright well i didnt ebay it but will be shortly. reduced to 550 for those interested. send me an offer
  8. O

Sold Sold Sold

as i said last week the bike WILL be ebayed on sunday coming up... price drop to $600 and again very negotiable
  9. O

Santa Cruz Bullit (FRAME SOLD)

nice avatar! is that your bike!?!?!?!? haha. come on guys this is an awesome bike. well looked after by a soft rider... free bump
  10. O

Sold Sold Sold

bump. will be ebayed in a week or so if no interest
  11. O

Sold Sold Sold

Item: 2003 Trek 1000 Road Bike, 56-58cm Med Location: Canterbury, Melbourne Item Condition: In great condition. No dings or scratches. There’s a medium rubbing mark from the tool pouch being strapped on, that’s all. Reason for selling: 2 bulging discs, a pinched nerve, and the inevitable back...
  12. O

Snow Riding

theres two of the pics from buller last year. very good riding in the snow except the areils were challenging up the summit. defnately worth a trip at the end of the season smitho- we'll prob be going up again if you keen.
  13. O

YOU YANGS!!!!!!!!! race 21st.

nice pics your old man took there! he's improving! great pics. hopefully the back comes good and ill come down and see ya soon
  14. O

05 norco team dh!!!!!!!!!!!! new pic

yeah barney cant wait til we line up together on the same bikes! im glad you like it bud. i may be working down at skilled stadium on sunday (extra cash) so i mightnt be able to ride sunday but i will know tomorrow. if i cant do appolo bay sunday then we can try for monday or something... ill...