Recent content by orco

1. O

Lake Mountain Cascades Epic, Twice!

Cool, thanks heaps for that.
  2. O

Lake Mountain Cascades Epic, Twice!

How would you shuttle the bottom half? Is it up Sunds Road? If so where to?
  3. O

Buxton and Lake Mountain Thread

Not being very fit myself, is there anyway to access the descending part of the trail from Lake Mountain Road?
  4. O

Buxton and Lake Mountain Thread

I know its a long shot but did anyone find a Bell 2R helmet black/grey (with facemask) at Buxton on Saturday evening?
  5. O

Les Get

Hi, Looking to go riding in Les Get in July with my 3 kids. Can anyone recommend reliable places to hire bikes from there? Any other tips would be most welcome. Cheers
  6. O

Buninyong

Can anyone tell me what Henry's trail is like at Buninyong? Saw some footage on you tube and looked like fun.
  7. O

Bright - Hero trail

another ambo chopper call out to hero yesterday. wont do it any favors. i also heard logging to begin around mystic dh and all mtn in the next 2-3 years so not sure what the future holds. such a shame as I think bright is AWESOME
  8. O

Sam Hill to go #FullyEnduroBro for 2017!!

Its interesting isnt it. Look at what he has achieved while living in a relatively flat place when compared to canada, europe, nz...hell even Victoria would have been a better base given his occupation. But it does prove that where one lives doesnt really matter when it comes to mtb. Would...
  9. O

RW 12x142 Thru Axle end cap

Thank you for all of this information. The thing that is confusing me is they all mention 'adaptors' or 'conversion' and they are incredibly expensive for something that is really just a nut. Am I missing somehting? other than my end cap ...
  10. O

This is the only info I have. DT SWISS E1900 SPLINE 27,5 RW 12x142 Thru Axle, XD Driver Its for for my YT Capra AL1 2015. Thanks for help on this!
  11. O

Hi Does anyone know where I can get replacement end cap for DT Swiss RW 12x142 Thru Axle? Lost mine at Bright this weekend. Cheers
  12. O

How to build a DH track

using logs Hi guys I often see on videos the use of logs as the base of building kickers, jumps, etc. Where dirt is often overlayed. How long can a jump built like this last? Doesnt the wood rot especially in damp forest conditions? Keen to hear others experiences on this.
  13. O

Altitude Mapping Software

Thanks Knuckles. This is perfect. Can you attest to its accuracy?
  14. O

Altitude Mapping Software

Hi Am looking for software that I can use to find the optimal path down a an undulating slope. When i say optimal, I mean using the downward slope/gradient everywhere possible. I am working on an 6km sloping stretch of bushland but it does ascend in sections. I have been using this...
  15. O

Indoor traininng

Can anyone share what their stationary bike training programs are and how they have helped to build mtb endurance?