Recent content by oriion

1. oriion

Queentown or Thredbo??

Having lived in both for summer seasons - Queenstown. hands down. No question. Then stay for winter. win.
  2. oriion

2016 UCI MTB World Cup Downhill

I'd really like to see Danny Hart get his first world cup victory. He's paid his dues - it's his turn.
  3. oriion

Cane Creek db inline reliability

my 120KG frame exploded one in about an hour, so if you're not overweight like me you might be good. I will stick with my CCDBAIR CS with tokens.
  4. oriion

12 Hours in the Piney April 2 2016

This is a great event, over 400 riders last year - even more expected this year. https://sites.google.com/site/une12hoursinthepiney/ No, i'm not affiliated with them, just a solo entrant. Come along, the track is sweet singletrack goodness.
  5. oriion

Share your top 3 MTB tips

When selling your MTB: 1) Always post pictures. 2) Always designate the size of said MTB 3) Always put sold in your thread title after selling said MTB.
  6. oriion

Pedals, flats, shin scrapers.

Fair enough, i've had 50/50 success with items not turning up, so don't mind paying a few extra bucks to get some already in the country. thank god of paypal :)
  7. oriion

Pedals, flats, shin scrapers.

Local Vic seller here - $79.00 Free postage. - bought mine yesterday. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Xpedo-BMX-Mountain-Bike-Magnesium-Pedals-260g-Black-/151731602460?hash=item2353e8841c:g:MKsAAOSwr7ZW34sG
  8. oriion

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Bought some new xpedo spry platforms to replace my SPDs. Going back to flats for a while.
  9. oriion

Kelly McGarry - Ride in Peace

thought are with friends, family and fans. Such a sad loss, but at least he went out doing what he loved. RIP mate.
  10. oriion

Weighing in at 125kgs plus

I'm 6"3" and currently 122KG - about 126kg with gear on. I'm riding a large 2015 Spitfire with stans flow EX on Hope 2 evos, Pikes @ 140psi and CCDB Air with a large volume spacer set at 250psi. I've had no issues with any of my components (actually i've gone through a few sets of brake pads...
  11. oriion

World cup team changes rumor thread

Sounds completely accurate. I'd believe it.
  12. oriion

Assistance given. Pic of result last post.

Loving the christmas spirit up in here. !
  13. oriion

AM Sold Banshee Spitfire Build

I had a banshee before they were cool. ner ner.
  14. oriion

AM Sold Banshee Spitfire Build

I'll happily wear that Blame. Knock yourself out :)