Recent content by [Ozy]

1. O

Buying a bike frame from the US of A

Yes. my primary job which i get paid for, is entering customs entries. If I enter a value of C.I.F. 1000 AUD or less, I will not be billing you any GST / DUTY / COMPILE FEE.
  2. O

Work in Shipping Industry

Maersk are fine, have a fairly good staff retention rate, their call centre is based in Brisbane mostly, so Sydney wouldnt be filled with mundane "Hi can I get charges for a particular vessel please) Great parties, fantastic staff, and as u said, openings and avenues for travel e.t.c. Good...
  3. O

Buying a bike frame from the US of A

Correct, anything including commercial shippents that are under 1000 AUD (including shipping) are not subject to duties or taxes.
  4. O

Couple from the weekend

It was me and it ended up with a wet arse....good fun on a beaten up mongoose in the wet though....
  5. O

Couple from the weekend

Just a couple from the weekend...be gentle How do you think this ended??
  6. O

Mystery Scars?

Yup, stretch marks 1) Put down the fork 2) Chicks dig scars 3) Theres a cream for that.
  7. O

Bike + travel = Disaster

Ive got to tell you, General airfreight is the worst way to send goods, the amount of hands those boxes went through to get to you would shock you. Fine print in courier companies trading conditions limit the amount of liability they face when transporting goods, basically putting the onus...
  8. O

What do you use?

www.flickr.com go pro (yes you have to get mummy or daddy's credit card) and you have no monthly upload limit, and lots of uploading tools to make batch uploading quick and easy.
  9. O

do you no ?

:eek: Hows tasmania these days?
  10. O

good paint job for stp

Sounds painful.
  11. O

Drugs anyone??

as opposed to a man with boobs?
  12. O

what tyres shoud i run?

Round ones
  13. O

Buying a bike on finance

Certegy are fine, i've bought my wifes last two engagement rings with em (dont ask :rolleyes:)
  14. O

dirt jumps in bark

Faceplant much?
  15. O

Pockets