Recent content by ozz

1. O

Another school shooting.

Yeah you are right and obviously know more about the situation in switzerland than me, but it illustrates that its not as simple as more guns mean more gun murders, which is what anti gun people will tell you. And i guess i used AR15 too broadly. When i said AR15 i meant the kind that is...
  2. O

Another school shooting.

Another point, people who dont like guns never use switzerland in any statistics. Every swiss household is armed with actual assault rifles (AR15s aren't assault rifles) Yet they have very little gun crime at all. It is a culture issue in the us. And speaking of people out in the bush on the...
  3. O

Another school shooting.

Im sorry but the premise for both parts of that two fold point is incorrect, the COTUS was certainly not written in any part to protect the government. The COTUS, especially the 2nd ammendment was written for protection FROM the government (amongst other things), and is as important and relevant...
  4. O

Another school shooting.

I dont believe we need guns for defense, i just dont think its right that we cant. Illegal guns are everywhere, no most of them arent 'military style' (arent all guns somewhat military style?). There were a lot not handed in in 96, a lot more have been imported since, and really anyone with...
  5. O

Another school shooting.

Its a bit tongue in cheek but its a different perspective.. Cars kill a lot more people than guns do here
  6. O

Another school shooting.

The more cars there are out there the more people will use them illegally, we need to restrict cars to those who can demonstrate a genuine need. If there were no cars in australia at all then people wouldnt kill people with cars. We need to ban any car that looks aggressive, assault cars...
  7. O

Another school shooting.

workmx, yes the technology is different but thats not really relevant, when all a person could get was a single shot musket, that was all that could be used against them. Yeah its illegal, so you really think someone willing to break murder laws wont be willing to break gun laws...
  8. O

Another school shooting.

My post wasnt completely directed at you, only really the first bit.. Sorry if i missed it im definetly not 100% today got a bit of a hangover haha. I just dont like the way a bunch of people try to turn these events into a political thing. Banning guns doesnt work. Australia already has...
  9. O

Another school shooting.

They have the right to bear arms, not the right to have old outdated technology. What is scary about a civilian owning a gun? Are civilians not to be trusted? Are civilians automatically assumed to be criminals? Maybe we should lock up all civilians that way we can make sure none of them do...
  10. O

Post up ya 4WD!

Haha mate in qld you have all the best deals on cars, every time i get on carsales and find a car i really like at a good price, its in QLD. People from vic would know what i mean. There's a ute up there i want to buy but it would end up costing 1500+ just in fuel driving to mackay in 1 car and...
  11. O

Post up ya 4WD!

Well mines up for sale. Need it gone to fund my next one. I'm trying to buy a gu ute and eventually build it up to have about 4" spring lift, extended shock mounts, 35s probably when they wear out some big rubber 37+. 5 link or superflex arm front end. I want to buy a welder and make up my...
  12. O

Post up ya 4WD!

Where'd you get them for 225? I went out for a day trip yesterday with the new sliders and roof rack and stuff. Im loving these tyres they are good everywhere and when these wear out if i can get a new set for 225ea i will be for sure. Im thinking i need a diesel now gas has doubled in price...
  13. O

Post up ya 4WD!

I like them, good onroad and off. I havent had them long enough to say how they are wearing but at 265 a corner fitted and balanced i cant complain! I used to swap between 33" bfg muddies which were old and leaky for dailys and 35/11.5 silverstone extremes which were just stupid on the road...
  14. O

Post up ya 4WD!

Heres mine only difference is its now got sliders. Picking up a new roof rack and a bunch of other shit tomorrow, going to make sure it all works the next day! haha Want to get into a diesel now that gas has gone through the roof, lift it a bit more, get some better lights, rear bar and maybe...
  15. O

Rims and tyres for hilux

Haha, i do reckon my gu looks great covered in mud, but the day after i get back from every trip clean it up spotless. Its too hard fixing shit when its covered in mud. But its easy to tell when a car gets used and washed or just doesnt get used. Unless people hit up the panel beaters and get...