Recent content by ozzybmx

1. ozzybmx

Electric Vehicles etc

Faark, we agree on something. Wasn't long ago Tesla was crowing about the biggest profit margin of any EV maker. Just cut their prices for a 3rd time, 4-5 days ago in the US. It will come here too. $2000usd off the full range. Feeling the pinch from BYD. No longer the big dog.
  2. ozzybmx

Electric Vehicles etc

Not a fan myself. I joined a 'Ranger Owners' page to get some info for the lad... faaark me, do they have problems.
  3. ozzybmx

Electric Vehicles etc

Would need to have a well protected battery as a ding to the underside can write an EV off.
  4. ozzybmx

Electric Vehicles etc

The old Jimny worked so well as it weighed 950kg, reckon Jimny-EV will weight a bit more.
  5. ozzybmx

eBike with best reliability and repairable.

Decent bikes for the money, I ride occasionally with blokes on an E2 and E1 Alpine Trail. Same bike, just better components between 1 & 2, if you have bits to swap, the E1 and upgrade would be a great way to get a really good priced ebike. Though the bloke on the E1 has never swapped a thing...
  6. ozzybmx

Mobile Phone Recommendations

Apple did 2 yrs free and added another year for iphone 14 users. I dont do apple stuff so will have to wait till it comes on on Samsung or Pixel. Reports online say is works pretty good for a new application, which can only get better...
  7. ozzybmx

Electric Vehicles etc

Heads away about once a month with his mates to a 4WD park, just back yesterday from a trip to the Murray mouth, drove down the beach, camped the night and surfed, planning a Robe to Beachport dune run in the next few weeks when he isn't working. Just because his vehicle commutes and does the...
  8. ozzybmx

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Might get nippy overnight up in the hills but high teens is perfect riding weather, easy to regulate temp.
  9. ozzybmx

Electric Vehicles etc

Imagine he had kids to transport or even had to move shit for more than 1 person. I love this picture, its the gift that never stops giving when he's baiting the ute drivers. Overloaded trailer, overloaded car, overloaded towball and no brakes. Then shouts pos 4WD :p
  10. ozzybmx

Mobile Phone Recommendations

The newer flagship phones now have or will have satellite modems. Iphone 14/15 already has one way emergency text, the S25 might have 2 way and the Pixel 9 will have 1 way. Pretty good and I believe Apple is free for the first 3yrs and so far and they have never stated if there will ever be a...
  11. ozzybmx

I've been listening to that for 20yrs, 'how much ! you could have got a...'
  12. ozzybmx

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Working, start back on Friday or I would have headed up for a sticky beak. The weather gods are looking after you, good luck !
  13. ozzybmx

I'm 17 deep on the Ibis stock, new drivetrain, new cranks, Dorado exp fork, DVO shock... Must be 20+.
  14. ozzybmx

The only flawed part of that race is the 120Nm vs 85Nm only works on take off/acceleration or on the trail for punchy short efforts, once they reach 25kph on the tarmac its all rider fitness.