Recent content by pattieslol

1. P

Best reservoir style floor pump for tubeless?

I watched a youtube video of a guy getting the coke bottle to about 100 psi before it went bang. Thats why i taped it incase it goes bad. I have seen people use a spare care wheel or the skills with phill fella on youtube used a high pressure weed sprayer from bunnings Sent from my SM-G920F...
  2. P

Have one valve with the core removed and fish pump hose tapped on. Chuck other end of the hose onto my wheel and pump the bottle to 85 psi, let go of the bull dog clip while holding end of the hose onto the valve and enjoy the seating sound. Ill try find the video of the idea. Sent from my...
  3. P

Also not helpful most likely. But i have had 100% sucess rate using the coke bottle method. Just 2 tubeless valves and gaffa tape the bottle. Pump it to 85 psi and good to go. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  4. P

Sunrace Cassettes

10 speed shimano slx Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  5. P

Sunrace Cassettes

Sorry to kick up old thread, i have just ordered the 11 - 42, will this setup run fine with my 10s derailer with a longer b screw from bunnings? Or is something like goat link needed for nice shifting? Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  6. P

Chest and Back Protection

Hi all, I recently fractured some ribs, and have been looking into purchasing some chest and back protection. I am looking for something either over or under clothes but not to bulky. Just seeing what everyone else experience have been or what you are using. Cheers. Sent from my SM-G920F using...
  7. P

RockShox Pike

Yeah, it is running charger damper. I was just confused about the whole situation, and wanted clarification. Did not intend to cause issues.
  8. P

RockShox Pike

Yeah but as old mate said above. You have no idea what the internals of the fork are. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  9. P

RockShox Pike

I spoke to cycling deal, i will be taking the forks down to their store in melbourne on the weekend to sort out the issue. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  10. P

RockShox Pike

Thanks for the links! I will be calling cycling deal tomorrow and getting my money back. Serial number is scratched off and with the other issues not going to bother with it. Thank you all! Edit. PS, i blame Moorey, although he is super helpful!
  11. P

RockShox Pike

Yeah it all just confused me is all. Thanks for the information. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  12. P

RockShox Pike

1. Cant tell if serious or not. 2. If serious will check when i get home. This is the reason i was asking i shouldnt be happy with a nee fork that is done like this should i. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  13. P

RockShox Pike

160mm. I was just confused as to why the sag measurements on a 160mm fork would come with 140/130mm.
  14. P

RockShox Pike

Ok, thanks for quick reply, i just expected them to say 150/160 was all. was just checking that there should be call for concern or not. Thanks!
  15. P

RockShox Pike

Hey all, So i purchased a set of Pikes from cycling deal. I received them today, but when looking at the forks it says 130mm and 140mm travel (will attach photos), but also says 160mm on it aswell. The upper measure to 160mm. Just wondering if i should be concerned at all, and if i should be...