Recent content by patto_15

1. patto_15

The "I will ride _____km in 2024" thread - commit and conquer here!!

I should really ride at least 1km for 2o19... Didn't even do that for 2018 #washedup
  2. patto_15

Mt Gambier DH?

What about all the sneaky tracks around Valley lake??
  3. patto_15

KOB Round 3 race day photos

Cheers for the photos mate, seems like you managed to get everyone! Top job!
  4. patto_15

Totally Over Magpies

This is a shot my mum got the other day, i don't think i could get that close to the bastards..
  5. patto_15

2014 Club MUD King of Ballarat Series...

C grade times were faster than B grade times...... Apart from the top 3 In B grade.. Was a good fun race but nothing to separate the riders on the Course. Top 10 in A grade after the first run were within a second! All in all though, good day
  6. patto_15

Finn Is In! Finn Iles To Compete in Whip-Off Worlds

The fact that Whip Off Worlds is now an invitational is such a joke!!!
  7. patto_15

WC round 7 Meribel, FRA

Ah how I wish we had tracks with 20ft wide roots sections
  8. patto_15

VDHS 14/15 Season

Great, need to get onto some fitness training for the opening round... Fitness / pedalling > technical bike skill
  9. patto_15

Red Hill Dirt jump Shenanigans

Yeah Elton!
  10. patto_15

KOB Rd2 Photos

Number plate #9 Cheers!
  11. patto_15

Patto 2014

http://vimeo.com/101290538 Well, 2014 hasn't been a great year for riding my bike. Working lots, living 2.5hrs from Melbourne and having no one to ride with out in country victoria make it a little hard to keep motivated and go for rides. Either way, I still managed to somehow finish my edit...
  12. patto_15

Few select snaps from King of Ballarat 2014 Round 1

Link doesn't work for me, guessing it's private?
  13. patto_15

The hardtail riding thread

I'm using a 15mm hub currently, but because I'm running 831's which have a 15mm axle.. I also still use 19mm splined cranks. I never joined the 80mm bandwagon and have always stayed with 100mm.. I don't like head angles being too steep which the 80mm makes steepens everything up. In...
  14. patto_15

The hardtail riding thread

I know it would be super annoying man that you have to wait for the the frame, but I am a team rider and i didn't even get one :( So i envy you so much right now!! haha The wait is always definitely worth it once you open the box and see the new frame sitting inside ;) If Matt is offering...
  15. patto_15

Ironhorse Sunday

Udi loves answering questions about sundays ;) hahaha Looks boss!!