Recent content by pdslacker

1. P

QLD Sold

I didn't but after a bit of browsing I do now.. thanks.
  2. P

QLD Sold

Bike is sold.
  3. P

QLD Sold

Item: Transition Covert 2013, Medium, Silver Location: Jindalee, Brisbane Item Condition: Good. Single owner and never been raced. There are scratches and rock chips in the usual spots around the frame. Reason for selling: Caved into 650b Price and price conditions: $1750 negotiable. Will...
  4. P

QLD Chromoly / steel all-mountain hard tail frame

Item: Any chromoly / steel hard tail with all-mountain geometry. Preference is for a frame only but would consider complete. I'm keen on frames such as Cotic Bfe, Transition TransAM, Production Privee Shan, etc. Location: Brisbane Price range/Willing to Pay: Around $500 for frame depending...
  5. P

QLD WTB: A bike.....

I've sent you a PM, cheers.
  6. P

Commuting in Sydney: North Ryde area

thanks heaps guys. and WOW at oxford falls / red hill - just from judging the photos on nobmob.com it looks like these two trails already beat most in the brisbane area. ill definitely be bringing my reign :D currently looking at a place near macquarie university (ideally want something...
  7. P

Commuting in Sydney: North Ryde area

Hi guys, I'm currently living in Brisbane but will be working in North Ryde Sydney next week, for a period of 6 months! I have to organise my accomodation and the closer to North Ryde the better. I'm looking at Epping, Macquarie park, North Ryde, and Chatswood (basically the suburbs on the...
  8. P

Avid Juicy Three leak from top reservoir when upside down

Hi all, Like the subject says, my Giant Reign 1 is leaking brake fluid when I put it upside down on the ground to remove/replace the front wheel during transport in my Corolla. Whenever I put the bike upright again, I notice a small amount of brake fluid seems to have seeped through where...
  9. P

Popped MTB tyre - likely cause?

ok to be honest i didnt think my tyre pressure was low enough for a pinch flat but i will admit that i landed a little too much on my rear wheel several times - that is probably the cause. next question: since the two punctures are very small, should i patch them up with a tube repair kit or...
  10. P

i didnt think you could get stronger than a DH bike though and you rarely see DH'ers hucking.
  11. P

im not sure what psi i was running last night but i didnt think it was very low :( ryan or anyone else: how come i got a pinch flat on both the top and bottom of the tube? do you think i managed to pinch both the top and bottom parts of the tube against the rim? also is stair hucking...
  12. P

Hi all, I popped the rear tyre of my Giant Reign X1 2008 tonight while riding down some stairs, as well as dropping stairs (flat-to-flat, not any higher than the wheel diameter). When I took out the tube, I found two very small holes on opposite sides (top and bottom of the tube). Just...
  13. P

The Stable: Specialized Demo 8 plus more *more pics pg 2 of my workshop*

holy shit peach you bad boy.. im definitely waiting for some action shots :) you're going to rip it up on that! my write up about my own loves will come soon :)
  14. P

Pipeline/bronwyns drop

well im back. and how right you were :( i did a lot of riding, but im pretty sure i went through: possum box, chocolate buddha, turning japanese, ripleys. didnt get to do nirvana unfortunately. the best trail out of those was turning japanese. but in general i have to say, gap creek is so...
  15. P

Pipeline/bronwyns drop

well a mate reckons daisy hill has the best downhill riding (plus north shore apparently) so im going to check it out today. although i wont be riding with that mate so i probably wont get to find the good stuff :( but in the spirit of ROAM im going to go anyway :D