1. P

ACT OneUp Dropper 240mm. SOLD

pm sent
  2. P

NSW O-Chain, Intend, EXT & Other Parts Cleanout

ill grab the saddle, pm on the way.
  3. P

Mezzer or zeb

I had a mattoc pro3, then diamond d1, now on a mezzer. The mezzer is stiffer than the mattoc so not as compliant at the hands, i found the mattoc to "open up" earlier at lower trail speeds, the mezzer works very well at higher speeds. if you find the mattoc firm, the mezzer will generally feel...
  4. P

Mezzer or zeb

Interesting to know if the new piston is flat, with 3 shims on the face would certainly change the pressure point of when the flow changes from the lsr passage to go through the shims, possibly why you can run more lsr with this kit, which in turn why it's more linear?. The stock piston is...
  5. P

ACT Sold Parts clean out

ill grab the mezzer service kit & enduro pack please. i'm in canberra , ill send a pm to arrange pickup. cheers.
  6. P

VIC SOLD 274 275 and 276mm Sapim Race Spokes

pm sent
  7. P

Is there an alternative to FiveTen Freerider Pro?

I've been using the roost (not DH Roost) since feb. I'd suggest sizing up, I used US12 &13 in five ten impacts, the US 12 roost are shorter & narrower than the 5 ten us 12.(The old sam hill versions). I tried to get a US13 in the roost DH in April (for winter) but was told august at the...
  8. P

Burnishing tool for Mezzer

Did you end up with the tool, I'd be interested to hire/ borrow with postage paid by me each way. if you did.cheers.
  9. P

Burnishing tool for Mezzer

I'm certainly interested, im happy to pay post & a hire fee to use it, 37.07 is the figure that seems to be used in regards to burnishing the mezzer. My mezzer has never been as good in regards to hand feel compared to my mattoc pro ( which I no longer have), i often think I got a Friday fork...
  10. P

AM Norco Sight A1 29er 2021

Interesting to see how you find they compare riding wise, I had a 2020 sight for a while. it is a bike where you definitely need to keep your weight over the front, I learned very quickly what happens if you get complacent.
  11. P

2020 World Cup Discussion

and go the maxxis swamp things for the trifecta...do they actually make them anymore? edit: turns out they do & wet screams too, not much of a market in oz I guess. I was thinking of the old mud tyres I have in the garage, which resemble American football cleats attached to a tyre, one of the...
  12. P

Grandfather's (Pole) Axe

Have to agree with wake jake, thats a lot of pressure, but if it suits your riding... if you want to experiment there is a modified calculator & spreadsheet buried in the mezzer thread on mtbr I think its post 1830 ish, it kinda worked for me for little while, but I ended up with a bit too much...
  13. P

Grandfather's (Pole) Axe

interested to see how you compare the mezzer & lyrik in regards to stiffness & ride quality. I have a mezzer & agree it is a stiff fork, initially I thought it was too stiff, but once you find your happy place with the setup the stiffness is an asset at speed, It certainly amplifies through your...
  14. P

Sold Manitou Mattoc 3 Pro 120mm-140mm 29"

Are these like the older manitou's that they have the same AC measurement when in 120 & 140mm mode? i.e it doesn't increase when you go to 140?.
  15. P

Stromlo Upgrade approved

I rolled the blue descending trail from bridge down yesterday arvo, my bad!, I assumed it was already open from the amount of people that were riding it & there were zero barriers, tape or signs. I think stromlo should reconsider & Close it off properly with barriers etc for another 2 weeks to...