Recent content by pearl

1. P

Gotta Ride This @ Melrose

Nic pic, good info, cheers for the input, was thinking of heading down there for the FTF, have you done that yet? love your website BTW. thanks.
  2. P

Post your all mountain bike

very nice bike, like the black, how do you like the ardents? getting in to the wet season, how do they perform in the wet? cheers
  3. P

Avalanche Chubie Hi, it is an Avalanche suspension Chubie. Brilliant!
  4. P

My Ride My Nomad, very happy with it. busting to take it to NZ next year.
  5. P

Remedy or Nomad.. that is the question?

Hi have you checked out Avalanche suspension? I bought a Chubie coil, superb, used to have a dhx 5 air on my Nomad, This shock has totally changed my bike, better up and down. best upgrade so far. I was told by Elka that they dont do a shock to fit the Nomad 2, dunno if this was a bum steer...
  6. P

All Mountain Tyres

Love the sound of this combo, We are probably going to get a fair bit of rain in qld as summer approaches, whats the Crossmark like in the wet? cheers
  7. P

giant anthem

Anthem A good all round xc bike, responsive and quick, i had one for a couple of years. One of the best value for money bikes you can buy.
  8. P

Elka stage 5 shock

Check out Avalanche Suspension.
  9. P

CRC any good to buy off of ??

Evans cycles are also worth a visit.
  10. P

Daisy Hill Accident?

Thats good news, lets hope that that plan gets actioned eh. Good on you for asking.
  11. P

Daisy Hill Accident?

I haven't stopped thinking about it, some ones friend, some ones family, some ones father? It didnt make the news on 9 tonight. We aren't indestructible are we. makes me think. http://www.police.qld.gov.au/News+and+Alerts/Media+Releases/2011/06/19_Fatal_DaisyHill.htm
  12. P

Daisy Hill Accident?

There might be some repercussions relating to that, Why no keys, sounds redicilous.
  13. P

Daisy Hill Accident?

Oh no, thats terrible, very bad news, i was hoping that wasnt the case, but by the way people were acting when we were there, i didnt think it was good. I saw some horses there too, were they a factor. thanks for the info.
  14. P

Daisy Hill Accident?

Hi Does anyone know if a rider was hurt today at Daisy Hill, I really hope not.:( I saw a fire engine, police, and an ambulance on one of the trails,there was also a police forensics car in the car park with an umarked cop car. They closed the trail, so we went back around a different way.
  15. P

CRC - Possible Credit Card fraud

I got stung too, Crazy johns and some marquee place in the uk, and just noticed this morning $900 too. The card was cancelled weeks ago, these are transactions that are just coming through. ANZ send out a claim form which they stipulate you must contest the transactions within 7 days, but it has...