Recent content by pekel

1. P

DH Giant Faith 1 build *NEW FORKS* (2011 Rock Shox Boxxer R2C2)

2 thumbs up Well done mate. Don't think you could have done a better set up. Looks mint.
  2. P

Rigid forks on stp frame?

running rigid forks will definitely do more damage to the frame. It's the offset height on the rigid forks that will change the rake. If they are designed like a 100mm fork you are going to get a normal amount of rake angle. The main problem with running a rigid fork is theres no give on an...
  3. P

WA SOLD: Giant TCR1 2010 2 months old

still for sale - it's pretty much brand new
  4. P

WA SOLD: Giant TCR1 2010 2 months old

Item: Giant TCR1 2010 Location: Perth WA Item Condition: Excellent - 1 months riding of only a few days a week Reason for selling: trying out road riding but not interested Price and price conditions: $1500 + postage if needed (will throw in free $140 knog computer, tube and full alluminium...
  5. P

SOLD: Giant Faith - $900 plus postage

Item: Giant Faith 1 Location: Perth Item Condition: Good running order with cosmetic scratches Reason for selling: Don't downhill anymore Price and price conditions: $900 + postage or make an offer Extra Info: Handle Bars: EA50 monkey bars Stem: Easton EA50 Brakes: shimano saint 2 piston...
  6. P

SOLD: Rims, stems, drivetrain parts and brake parts plus bike. Make an offer

bump any offers. If not everything probably just goes in the bin
  7. P

WA SOLD: Giant Faith $1200 delivered

bump bump now $1100
  8. P

WA SOLD: Giant TRC1

Item: Giant TCR1 Location: Mullaloo western australia Item Condition: brand new. only done 20kms Reason for selling: decided I prefered a xc bike for commuting Price and price conditions: $1600+postage Extra Info: no scratches or dirt. large frame - 55.5cm, bmx pedals and computer not...
  9. P

Frame Id rather do the frame than just the shock
  10. P

More pictures Heres some more pictures. Specs are: Handle Bars: EA50 monkey bars Stem: Easton EA50 Brakes: shimano saint 2 piston 8 inch rotors Gears rear: Sram x-9 short cage and x-9 shifter Forks: Marzocchi 66 rc2 Shock: Fox DHX4.0 Cranks: Raceface diablous 83mm. only had 4 street...
  11. P

Item: Giant Faith 1 with upgrades Location: Perth Item Condition: some parts are ok while other parts are excellent Reason for selling: Unused Price and price conditions: Extra Info: little bit of shuttle damage. has had upgrades such as saint brakes and Diablous cranks. comes with spare...
  12. P

If I can sell the frame and forks as a cheap set to anyone who wants them I'd be glad to sell the wheels. Theres a small crack in the rear rim but I was riding it without any problems. The rim staples are still holding strong as.
  13. P

Parts are all in Perth but I am Happy to post them wherever. If you want to make on offer for anything let me know. Item: Shimano saint front dérailleur. bottom pull for 36t Location: Perth Item Condition: Dirty but fairly good Reason for selling: Front chainguide Price and price...
  14. P

Gotta' love Hope.

man you musta done that triple. or at least attempted to?
  15. P

How to motivate Trail builders

i'm motivated. it may be 6PM but i'm going now