Recent content by Pete C

1. P

Tasmania - the secrets unlocked...

They haven't really improved or touched the old descent. It still will be a gnarly washed out old school track, rather World Trail are in the process of creating a new purpose built route linking the same two locations. A few photos have popped up in social media, it will be jaw dropping.
  2. P

Tassie Crew?

Hiya, I'm a Tassie local (now). Based near Derby. Feel free to hit me up if you're visiting from interstate or more locally and want a riding buddy or local to show you around.
  3. P

Singapore - Southern Malaysia MTB

Bit late to the party here. Singapore, Pulau Ubin is worth a trip. It really isn't that hard to get too. Taxi or bus to Changi Village, head over toward the hawker centre/wet market, get some Nasi Lemak and an iced Milo and follow your nose (metaphorically or you'll end up back at the wet...
  4. P

Tasmania - the secrets unlocked...

Derby is sweet. Come this October when the whole network opens there will be 2-3 days of riding without repeating trails, including what I expect to be the best: a trail from the top of the teirs to Weldborogh, linking to Atlas. +1 for Vertigo if you are looking for bike hire and shuttles...