Petero's latest activity

• P
    Petero replied to the thread FOUND. Cheap, low profile saddle.
    I have a fizik tundra and syncros XM saddle that are both pretty low profile and good condition. Can measure and take pics tonight...
  • P
    Petero replied to the thread Bargain buys thread.
    They most certainly did not (kinda expected), and Banshee have amended (read: increased) pricing for next lot of stock coming in soon...
  • P
    The Birds are sill fairly cheap, but... Shipping FLAT RATE: £225.00
  • P
    Petero reacted to kten's post in the thread Bargain buys thread with Sad.
    Would be great if they did but I don't think they are restocking them once these are gone.
  • P
    Petero reacted to moorey's post in the thread Bargain buys thread with Angry.
    Nope. I asked. Dropping them.
  • P
    So at least 2 sales from my post - reckon mtbdirect will sell me an XL prime when back in stock for these prices as a reward?
  • P
    Petero reacted to the drizzle's post in the thread Bargain buys thread with Love.
    It was me. Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk
  • P
    Didn't notice spitty initially for some reason, but yup it's there too! Is it my eyes or did the XL just go!? Was that you @the drizzle ?
  • P
    Banshee frame prices at mtbdirect are incredibly low @ $2k w/ shock- Titan (M&L in Red), Rune (S&M) and Phantom (M). If only they had...
  • P
    Petero replied to the thread Newly Released Bikes General.
    https://ingrid.bike/product/cassette-12s-48t10-nip/ - that's one pricey cassette...
  • P
    Petero replied to the thread Newly Released Bikes General.
    "This is Bernd's first bike project and it has taken two years to come to completion. As he isn't himself a mountain biker and doesn't...
  • P
    Petero replied to the thread Confessions from the fuckwits.
    I count 10 cogs. Can't comment on 46T capability of the 10sp XT RD, but would suggest might be tough - my 42T works but isn't ideal.
  • P
    Petero replied to the thread WA WTB Rad cage bolt...
    Welp, didn't think that out as well as I thought. The offset wheel and cage hits the derailleur body.. Might try some more modding just...
  • P
    Petero replied to the thread Confessions from the fuckwits.
    I have an unused goatlink - bought before realizing it doesn't fit direct mount frame. PM me if interested.
  • P
    Petero replied to the thread Online retailers trusted/scammers.
    Not had any experience with the customer service online, but I'd head into the store if no responses..