Recent content by Petero

1. P

FOUND. Cheap, low profile saddle

I have a fizik tundra and syncros XM saddle that are both pretty low profile and good condition. Can measure and take pics tonight. Postage from WA may take awhile though depending on when you want it...
  2. P

Bargain buys thread

They most certainly did not (kinda expected), and Banshee have amended (read: increased) pricing for next lot of stock coming in soon. RRP for frameset (Prime) is now $3699
  3. P

Bargain buys thread

The Birds are sill fairly cheap, but... Shipping FLAT RATE: £225.00
  4. P

Bargain buys thread

So at least 2 sales from my post - reckon mtbdirect will sell me an XL prime when back in stock for these prices as a reward?
  5. P

Bargain buys thread

Didn't notice spitty initially for some reason, but yup it's there too! Is it my eyes or did the XL just go!? Was that you @the drizzle ?
  6. P

Bargain buys thread

Banshee frame prices at mtbdirect are incredibly low @ $2k w/ shock- Titan (M&L in Red), Rune (S&M) and Phantom (M). If only they had an XL Prime or XL any really for this price :(
  7. P

Newly Released Bikes General

https://ingrid.bike/product/cassette-12s-48t10-nip/ - that's one pricey cassette...
  8. P

Newly Released Bikes General

"This is Bernd's first bike project and it has taken two years to come to completion. As he isn't himself a mountain biker and doesn't come from a bike design background "... Uhhhh...
  9. P

Confessions from the fuckwits

I count 10 cogs. Can't comment on 46T capability of the 10sp XT RD, but would suggest might be tough - my 42T works but isn't ideal.
  10. P

WA WTB Rad cage bolt..

Welp, didn't think that out as well as I thought. The offset wheel and cage hits the derailleur body.. Might try some more modding just for fun, but rad bolt still welcome...
  11. P

Confessions from the fuckwits

I have an unused goatlink - bought before realizing it doesn't fit direct mount frame. PM me if interested.
  12. P

Online retailers trusted/scammers

Not had any experience with the customer service online, but I'd head into the store if no responses..
  13. P

VIC RADr cage

Will report back on franken options. I also have the RAD cage from @moorey and a inner GS plate so a turned down shimano bolt may work.. essentially becomes a slightly longer radr cage..
  14. P

WA WTB Rad cage bolt..

It should unscrew from inside the clutch body through the axle as it's pressed into the cage plate as you can see - I'll shoot you a PM.
  15. P

WA WTB Rad cage bolt..

Ahh yes, @moorey, purely to check the size of the mounting bolt (length, dia etc.) is the same as old M786 and the offset of the jockey wheel.