Recent content by petri

1. petri

Rennie Delfs = Gravity morewood BOS team 2009

I do believe Rennie will rip on that setup...... No doubt there. Noice work on getting the distribution Nicho!
  2. petri

Bike shop discounts

That in itself is the foundings of a huge thread...... If I am reading your question correctly. To make it quick..... Internet usually means you are by-passing Aussie suppliers. Nothing wrong with that in my books but the suppliers here get really pissed when shops do that... fair enough...
  3. petri

Scott Gambler DH20

wow. there's a whole lotta bike there!
  4. petri

Commuters and messengers - let's talk about skitching.

I've got 6 1/2 years of towing stories from when i was a courier.... Don't recommend it to anyone but it's a great buzz and gets you around town super quick... I used to make the most money by doing city to south runs and those jobs generally paid double so towing was very much a part of the...
  5. petri

What does your ride say about you?

Currently mine is saying that i'm lazy...
  6. petri

Canfield's F1 Jedi is born!!

as far as i know Frank isn't involved with this spooky project....i'm keen to see what they produce tho
  7. petri

Cool... That's some good info Matt considering u own a F1. Cheers for that mate I Don't know when those platforms will actually be production bikes.... Frank is very particular about what he releases so who knows when we'll see them. I'll definitely do something when they are out.... Had a...
  8. petri

Not yet Matt..... soon tho. Whaddya recon?
  9. petri

Is 7-8' too much for Enduro rides?

yeah... i'm in two minds about it, i like the concept of a stout version tho keep 'em coming gents
  10. petri

Is 7-8' too much for Enduro rides?

Lads, Canfield are bringing out some new models and we're trying to gauge how useful they would be in Oz. The one i'm really wondering about is an enduro frame called the "One" that has 7-8' of travel. It's claimed to pedal like no other but is that too much travel for an all-day ride...
  11. petri

Canfiled Brothers have been busy getting ready for interbike and the launch of some their new rides. Check the link from Sicklines to get some more info on them. http://www.sicklines.com/interbike2007/canfield_brothers I have to mention this one tho... The F1 Jedi is a linear 7.75' travel dh...
  12. petri

We Have To Clear Out Some Sinisters!!!

We have 2 Sinister frames that we are super keen to get rid of! They must be sold!!! Sinister R9- Sinister's Flagship DH Frame, Quick and Reliable! It's Black, it has a Swinger 4 way shock, and it's only $1500. Sinister Splinter MX- Sinister's 5-6 inch play bike! This one is blue, it also...
  13. petri

Marzocchi Torture Test!

There always seems to be a stain on my shirt after reading one of ty's posts:p
  14. petri

Pawl Springs

Pawl Springs out of some campy hubs fit but if u want an easy out contact Jesse at the Speed Shop in Fitzroy. He's the hope importer and he has replacement kits..... they will cost alot for very litte so don't faint at the price. Sorry, i don't have his number, maybe someone here will or ask...
  15. petri

Canfield Is Here!

We landed a few Canfields here in Oz! They are the Lucky and Balance frames. Recently they were on display in the Iride tent at the Ballarat race. They had a great reception and we're looking forward to getting some dirty! Prices are on the site and we're doing our best to keep it updated...