Recent content by pink poodle

1. pink poodle

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Far out @Mr Crudley that is a huge ride!!! I had a trip to the quarry of doom planned for further shake rattle and roll testing of the ibis. Heavy rain last night really kicked that idea in the balls. So we hit the local jumps for a few laps as they don't hold much moisture. I attempted a tuck...
  2. pink poodle

Mystic MTB - Bright

Look at you slapping your hose all over the lenses! I have only ridden bright once, a long ways back now. Those hero jumps were so much fun! Love the way you smashed that wall ride! Very smooth.
  3. pink poodle

International Pedal clearance - all flats

The true test will be on the trail @northvanguy . I had some copies of something a long time back and side by side they seemed identical but one day on the trails and I had bent the knick offs.
  4. pink poodle

Little Things You Love

I know, but it is also very hard to find them now. I have 2 lovely sets of forks here begging to go on a slope style dual slalom 4x frame, but fucked if I can find one. I was even looking to see if there are any 27.5 frames I could "chop down" so to speak and came up feeling a bit dry.
  5. pink poodle

Tewantin with the boys

Synonymous
  6. pink poodle

Elon Musk Has Bought Twitter...

I think you are all misunderstanding the situation. This man is dripping with the juice.
  7. pink poodle

Tewantin with the boys

Looks more like a NIMBY thing.
  8. pink poodle

You laugh you lose

Maybe with your puny legs.
  9. pink poodle

Little Things You Love

I had a dream last night that I had an abundance of slope style dual suspension frames in the garage to build. It was very pleasant.
  10. pink poodle

What does your day look like?

An aggressive view of my shaka?
  11. pink poodle

I would like to throw it out over the jump, but I would definitely hit the rails. Exciting news - there was some trail work going on there today. A dual slalom course has been built and is nearly finished. It looks really fun. The old gravel pump trap at the bottom has been turned into a...
  12. pink poodle

This is a long way short of the biggest jump I've ever hit, in fact it isn't even the biggest jump I've hit this week, but fuck me I had to work for it! I'm on the smallest cog in my cassette and absolutely mashing the pedals in the reasonably steep run in to make the not very long top on this...
  13. pink poodle

You know you're getting old when ...

I spent a week in hospital pretty fucked up from a crash a long ways back. Lots of dirt and sweat sp they wanted me to have a shower...I was not confident I could pull that off (broken collar bone, hefty concussion, battered all over, and full of the drugs) and asked what sort of assistance I...
  14. pink poodle

I've had a few bust ups in these, including an infamous crash in a Perth skate park. They do their job nicely, fit my head well, and don't cost all of the money. I also use one on snow with some plug in ear flaps.
  15. pink poodle

You know you're getting old when ...

Oh they laugh...they laugh plenty. But with that aren't you too old for this shit tone. On last night...one of those companions is easily the most unhealthy person I know - heavy drinker, at least 40 kg over weight (I'm guessing he weighs in around 120-130kg and stands about 170-175cm)...