Recent content by PLUGGA

1. PLUGGA

Sight C7.2

Yep. The last time I did them. I've been battling chatter with the CCDB, but that is sorted now. (Thank god for NSDynamics!) I have a feeling that the rough ride may have been contributing to it.
  2. PLUGGA

Sight C7.2

Afternoon hombres. My chain stay pivots keep coming loose, say, every 10 rides or so. Any idea what could be causing this? Or is it to be expected as it's a high stress area? FWIW they're always torqued up to spec. Any thoughts/feedback would be appreciated. Cheers! Sent from my SM-G960F using...
  3. PLUGGA

Fox rip off's.

Just a quick one. Has anyone bought any of those copy Fox jerseys off Ebay? Between $10-$20! Stop it. After some size/fit/quality feedback. Cheers! ://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com.au%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F123307085785
  4. PLUGGA

Cane Creek.

Yeah, NS said that. It'll apparently take 300 now. Jesus. Just wasn't sure if the new internals, and it being after market, would affect the way the app worked.
  5. PLUGGA

Cane Creek.

Yeah, the sag wasn't an issue, it was the tuning. It asks you how it's riding, then gives setting suggestions to remedy the problem. Massive pain in the arse, as it wants you to ride the same section over and over, then come back and use the app for setting changes.
  6. PLUGGA

Cane Creek.

Yep, new air can.
  7. PLUGGA

Cane Creek.

Hey guys! So I finally robbed a few banks (and took JT's advice) and sent this fu@ken shock up to NS Dynamics for an upgrade. Wowee, what a difference! It's like a completely different bike. Like riding a cloud. Apparently, because of my mud guts, it was taking too much PSI to keep the shock at...
  8. PLUGGA

tires what a good combination

Yeah, I'm actually moving on from a Magic Mary/Rock razor combo, but Schwalbe do my nut in with how quick they wear, so now I'm looking for a similar set. Having said that, the MM waa complete overkill for what I ride, so hope the DHR2 up front is a bit quicker.
  9. PLUGGA

Huh? Nope. Agressor vs Minion SS for a rear.
  10. PLUGGA

Evening! I'm putting some new treads on my Sight and have settled on a DHR2 up front, as apparently they roll a bit better than the DHF. But can't decide between an Aggressor or Minion SS out back. I get that the SS is a dry weather tyre, but I rarely ride in the wet, and it will be faaast. But...
  11. PLUGGA

Plenty Gorge and Parks Vic

Hey guys! I've got a club/social ride at Plenty Gorge this Saturday, but with forecast of rain, and the fact that I haven't had a decent razz in 2 months, should I give it a miss? Much climbing? How's it hold up in the wet? Cheers!
  12. PLUGGA

Deniliquin Trails.

Ha! That'd be right. "one of the flattest regions in Australia" Cheers, Knuckles. I'll bring the flat bar.
  13. PLUGGA

Deniliquin Trails.

Evening! We have a family holiday next year in Deniliquin. Any trails close by? Worth bringing the Sight?? Cheers!
  14. PLUGGA

Having a tough time being a Dad.

Thanks mate, you're a legend.