Recent content by Plum13

1. P

Dunlop Volleys??

The steel cap volleys are great. I've had numerous 5 10s and still love my volleys. DH and FR
  2. P

My suspension keeps bottoming out on large hits. Is this bad? SEE VIDEO

Air pressure will only slightly stop bottoming out. Too much air will reduce your sag and make your fork feel terrible. Compression is probably more what you are after. This slows the fork movement so that instead of slamming up and bottoming out, it slides up in a controlled way, then before it...
  3. P

Stupid question about running tubeless on Stans Flow EX rims

i got mine from wiggle and they had the holes like yours. Stans tape only just covered the holes, but they sealed up perfectly and are holding up fine.
  4. P

Biggest jump, gap, drop or whatever photos!

Outlook bike park
  5. P

Anybody have a 2013 TR250

That looks rad. I have those forks and it is common for them to creak in the crown. Mine do.
  6. P

Queenstown 2013

+1 for Jono and Queenstown Bike Taxis, he sorted our accomodation, passes, shuttles, scrumpy runs etc. Got back yesterday from 10 days there and QBT were awesome. Cheers fella.
  7. P

RS Totems or RS Lyriks? Help?

isnt it funny how nobody actually answers your question and always talks about other brands. Q. Totems or Lyric? A. fox 36, BOS, Marzocchi, bla bla bla!!! I freeride and I notice many of the big name freeriders ride lyric over totems, must be some reason for it. I personally have...
  8. P

Very suss Commencal Supreme on Gumtree Sydney

I wonder if he'd split, i'm keen on that chainguide and the 661 extreme...
  9. P

Using a longer shock?

I replaced a 200x50 shock with a 216x63 shock on my old 2009 norco XXXX. The bike was jacked up a bit higher, but I just run more sag to bring it back down and it felt better than ever.
  10. P

Save outlooks!

So its official, Mikeys Meat Swinging Marriage of Men and Mountains Club is born...
  11. P

making an illegal trail legal?

We are trying to get Outlook on the goldcoast legalised at the moment as it was sceduled to be bulldozed last week but luckily the rain stopped them. It might be a bit different to your local track as the outlook trails are quite big and built up, but if you get everyone who rides the trails...
  12. P

Save outlooks!

Its so good to see all of your support people, thanks heaps.
  13. P

Save outlooks!

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/save-outlooks.html
  14. P

Save outlooks!

Ha ha classic shot!!