Recent content by ''potato person adam''

1. ''potato person adam''

Quotes From some old guy at work.. (Warning: fiction drug references and swearing)

''If the entrance is red take the dirt track instead'' ''If it smells like chicken keep on licken if it smells like trout get the f**k out.
  2. ''potato person adam''

new spot for dj's, progression shots - ideas pls

looks like your going to have some pritty sick jumps through there keep up the good work:D
  3. ''potato person adam''

Woodvale, Norther Suberbs

ive got some pritty good tracks arround me.I live in gwelup though which is sort of near Carine and Karrinup. im 14 though :p
  4. ''potato person adam''

Who's from Perth...........

i live in gwelup (near karinup) i ride a UMF hardy 2 thats pritty much custom due the how much it brakes. i am one of those kids that rides wil david123;) catcha'
  5. ''potato person adam''

FARKIN unlucky thread.

i was at the ''goat farm'' with a few friends and we were trying to see who could get the most air off of the river jump there. any way i thought that i would pump the jump as hard as i could. bike shot out from under me i pulled it back in by the seat and got tire burns on my calf thy and i...
  6. ''potato person adam''

Beginning of new dirt jumps in the Perth area?

billy you met david at perri lakes skate park remember and yes he does no me oh and if you ever get desperate for land to build on go on google earth and look for bushland or any places that look like they have exzisting tracks near you. thats what i did and i was supzised to find a few. and...
  7. ''potato person adam''

freerider 2

my track -18 1i 18 1i,18 1g 1c 2h 1k 3p 1s 52 22 69 29 7l 2h 93 2q ak 35 c3 3i dh 43 f0 4j g5 56 ha 5v ik 6n jp 7h l2,7b ku 87 lh 95 m6 a6 mu b4 nk c8 od dk p9 es pt g7 qg,j0 rd ka ro lj s2 n3 sd og sm ps st r8 t1 sk t1 u0 sr,172 lr 17f l0 17p k4 181 j9,172 ls 16m mh 16b n7 15u nu,22p 10r 24o...
  8. ''potato person adam''

What do you do when your bored in class ?

yeah i rekon,, imediat afterschool detention if your tops out ohh and staple chain is a good game aswell see how many people you can staple together :)
  9. ''potato person adam''

What do you do when your bored in class ?

flirting with the old gremalon like teachers, mercy mercy, makeing fart noises (ye we think were cool, year nine and we still do it), and at lunch tym 30 second brawls untill the teacher comes over and we pretend to be having a dance off.. just another example of how us cool cats spend out...
  10. ''potato person adam''

deore help

wow thanks for that, i ended up just putting the front shifter on the back though but now i just got a 3 speed bike it works a charm :p
  11. ''potato person adam''

deore help

hey out there, i accidentilly took me shimano deore shifter apart during a silly moment and now i dont no how to put it back together if any one could offer advice or suply me with diagrams than theat would be great thanks. cheers, adam
  12. ''potato person adam''

The world's hardest riddle!

Sorry guys all i meant by that was that i went to i public primary school and now I’m at a private high school and yeah my grades have gone up tenfold. Didn’t mean to offend
  13. ''potato person adam''

The world's hardest riddle!

is it heat/light? thats what makes polar bears ''clear'' hair look white, it can make you cry if its bright enough, ummm and when its hot you drink more water which makes u need to pee pee ? it drys out girsl hair so it starts falling out.. thus the need to comb it or end up looking like a...
  14. ''potato person adam''

MTB'ing in bali

:Dawsome thanks for that
  15. ''potato person adam''

MTB'ing in bali

im off to bali in August so does any one no of any good bike parks/tracks/or even bike stores over there? cheers