1. powley

couple of snaps from bullerVDHS

Nice pics man, Got any more?
  2. powley

My 2011 glory 01

that's shit hot!
  3. powley

Showreel - Geelong

So sick Jimmy. I love it!:) aha thanks man, KOB this Sunday?
  4. powley

Kob 2010 race 2 results

I would complain about slightly awkward bits that are a bit slow and annoying on the first track raced. but that's just me being biased because I crashed there :p The tracks looked super fun with loads of line choices and gap-able lines, I hope the next rounds tracks are similar Awesome...
  5. powley

King Of Ballarat 2010 Rnd2 - Jason Stevens Photography

oh man, those photos are amaaazing! keep up the good work
  6. powley

King of Ballarat Round 2 / 2010 Pictures Up!

Hey mate, sick photos! I was wondering If you could send me the crash of me into that tree? you know the one were I hit my side and was winded for aaages, white TLD pants, black jersey, white bike?
  7. powley

Champery World Cup thread!

I was under the impression Mick Hannah struggled on the steep techy tracks
  8. powley

Sam fraser, july edit :)

mad riding, good video too... but I have to say the the first 2 and a half minutes were painfully boring... there wasn't any riding for 2 and a half minutes in a 4 and a half minute video. other than that it was sick!:)
  9. powley

devo!! I hope he gets better soon
  10. powley

Connor Fearon - Cove Dirt Jumps

pretty sick! loved it!
  11. powley

Shepparton National Round 2

sick vid jake, glad I didn't race that one it looks brutal as.:eek: Josh was super lucky he was wearing a neck brace in that crash, He landed on his head bloody hard.
  12. powley

DH Head angles

very good point, the rear wheel is way lighter on steep sections and most of you braking should be done on the front wheel thus putting a bit more load onto it. suspension set up is definitely pretty important and Gee Atherton was running 62* of sag from memory? you wouldn't really need to...
  13. powley

Prototype Commencal Supreme Dh Atherton Frame

where the shock meets the linkages is similar concept to that of a Rotec and Trek session 88 dh bikes. as in the shock is compressed from both the swing arm and linkage. both are pretty awesome bikes so I've heard
  14. powley

My Pumptrack

how many bags of concrete did you use? looks sweet as!
  15. powley

You Yangs Pump Track

sounds like fun, can't wait to see it!