Recent content by Puddleduck

1. Puddleduck

Tell me about riding in Bright

I just saw the pricing structure for private vehicle tickets for 2019/2020. Plenty of other free decent gravity tracks to ride around the state.
  2. Puddleduck

Little Things You Hate

Strava dummies cutting in new lines where they shouldn't.
  3. Puddleduck

Who's running Coil over Air?

Boom King, I have a Rune and have been considering going to coil. So it's worth the $$$?
  4. Puddleduck

What bike to buy for enduro/freeride type stuff?

I saw a comment on the Rune. +1 for the Rune. Awesome frame. Does everything. Adjustable geo. Fits 27.5 and 2 9 depending on the rear end you get. Its delicious and delightful. I'm running the Rune V2 27.5. Love it.
  5. Puddleduck

Bargain buys thread

Many things ail me Moorey. HT frame on CRC seems like a nice deal.
  6. Puddleduck

Bargain buys thread

Just saw that last night when having a look. Not too fussed about the thru axle as it's going to be my work commuter bike.
  7. Puddleduck

Bargain buys thread

I'm looking for a 27.5 hardtail frame with a threaded BB. Anyone seen any good deals on a 'medium-ish' size frame?
  8. Puddleduck

Knee Pads

Another for +1 IXS. I've got their more DH orientated knee pads and I wear them for everything. Trail rides for up to 3hr/4hr and shuttles. Comfy and never have injured my knees.
  9. Puddleduck

Maydena Bike Park

What was the preferred method of getting there for the punters that went to the opening weekend. Ferry across from Melbs and drive down or fly into Hobart and hire a car? I've been to Derby last year and did the fly in/out & car hire. That was a great way of getting to Derby.
  10. Puddleduck

Mt Buller - All you need to know

Once Maydena is open is anyone going to bother with Buller....?
  11. Puddleduck

The new platform...

This is going to take sometime to get use to. Going full retard atm
  12. Puddleduck

The gaming thread

Looks like a good game. I've checked out some utoob footage. Still weighing up whether to buy it for the pc.
  13. Puddleduck

Chain reaction cycles

CRC Order Cancelled I put in a CRC order last night. Got the email about it. Today I find that my order was cancelled and my money refunded. All items ordered are currently shown as in stock. Anyone else had this issue? Just sent them an email in the hope I get a response. - figured out it...
  14. Puddleduck

iRide MTB Park Apollo Bay

Was just thinking about this place recently. Due for a visit. Good to hear it hasn't disappeared. :rockon:
  15. Puddleduck

Derby in Tassi

Just got back from 5 mint days in Derby. There are new owners of the Dorset pub which is up near the cop shop. New owners are MTB'ers. Go in and have a few pints and help them out. BTW - i do not know the owners. Just pleased to see some friendly people who are mtb'ers take over a dump and...