Recent content by Purple-hair-dude

1. Purple-hair-dude

***sold***

This is gone :) Hey thanks for the positive comments and interest. And yes the upgrade was to a CC DB Air :) This shock is now sold. Rotorburn you've done it again! If you can get a DB Air do it! They are unbelievable! Loving my new shock :)
  2. Purple-hair-dude

***sold***

Still for sale... PM replied to :) get it on your bike!!
  3. Purple-hair-dude

***sold***

Get this in your bike :) Price has fallen... Nows the time to upgrade that old shock :) Get Kashima for a fraction of the new price!
  4. Purple-hair-dude

2012 Devinci Wilson SL w/carbon seatstay SOLD

Looks good :) That's a nice looking bit of kit mate. I tried to get one last year but was unsuccessful. Ended up with a V10c which is also very rad. Good luck with the sale!!
  5. Purple-hair-dude

***sold***

Still for sale... No movement yet. Still available... First come, first served.
  6. Purple-hair-dude

***sold***

:) PM replied to... Happy times!
  7. Purple-hair-dude

***sold***

Item: 2012 Fox Float RP23 Kashima rear shock - sizing = 8.5" x 2.5" Location:Armidale NSW Item Condition: Near new 5 rides old! Reason for selling: Upgrade... Price and price conditions: $245 posted. Extra Info: This shock is basically new and comes with mounting hardware. It came...
  8. Purple-hair-dude

Sold!!! Thanks RB :)

Another sale! This is sold! Happy days :)
  9. Purple-hair-dude

QLD **SOLD** Cane Creek Double Barrel Air

Nice!! Hey man that looks unreal... Very keen. PM sent!
  10. Purple-hair-dude

Replied to PM... Bump... PM has been replied to. Lets make a deal!
  11. Purple-hair-dude

Tamworth Downhill - Mount Borah

Sounds good! Hey guys. I live in Armidale and have been into DH for years now. Hearing that there will be a new riding zone close by is good news indeed! Also I've been spear heading the freeride and DH scene up here but finding riders who are keen to build and ride in a social context, not a...
  12. Purple-hair-dude

Sold... Thanks again Rotorburn!!

Consideration considered... Was going to edit my thread title when i had a spare moment... so now do, it has been edited...
  13. Purple-hair-dude

Sold... Thanks again RB!! These puppies are sold...
  14. Purple-hair-dude

Item: 2011 Fox 36 Float 180 Kashima 1 1/8th steerer. Location: Armidale NSW Item Condition: Very good. Reason for selling: Want to upgrade/try something else. Price and price conditions:Sold... Extra Info: These have been custom lowered to 170mm travel via internal spacer. Can...
  15. Purple-hair-dude

PM responded to... Bump... There is some interest so get in quick for this deal to be yours :)