Recent content by Purpledragonslayer

1. P

Little Things You Love

@Mica pics or it didn’t happen. Don’t believe you.
  2. P

Little Things You Love

Finishing a project. Anything really, but especially something tangible, creative and uniquely my own. I’m about to start a wheel build with a chameleon paint job on brand new hubs.
  3. P

Evil Offering

The steepening vs the slackening sta comparison. I lined up the front and rear of the back wheel to scale the bikes. I traced the Offering effective sta, then pasted it on the Wreckoning. Both bikes are in high position. I think 140mm fork on the Offering. It’s rough but a good example of how...
  4. P

The Born Again Wagon Wheeler

Still waiting a couple weeks for delivery. This article says “he geometry and ride attitude of the Sensor is nothing short of badass, but the bike is dressed in khakis and a button down... It should also have a Fox DPX2 shock and 36 fork, and front travel should be 140 millimeters. Apparently...
  5. P

*crying emoji* I’ll be more careful with the yellow highlighter from now on
  6. P

Probably the best thing about Hell is you can pee wherever you want.
  7. P

THESE are for SQUATS.
  8. P

Sorry I was in whistler this past week. For anyone interested this is our most famous and fun local ride: Mt Lowe, Sam Merril, sunset, EP Route http://www.trailforks.com/goto/route/3027/ Here’s a pic of my favorite ride: And here’s a message to all you racers:
  9. P

Damn it. Not sure if my Sensor is off, but I’m not Following you? Honestly I’m Stumpy’d. But congrats on whatever your new best friend. Thanks to all my new friends for the welcome greetings!
  10. P

NSW *FOUND* Nice 35mm stem (1-1/8, for 31.8mm bars)

Descendant makes a very nice and reasonable 35mm stem.
  11. P

I’m a yankee using the tapatalk app. I didn’t realize this was a rotorburn thread until someone mentioned the AUD price. You chaps are a lot more fun than the mtbr squids. I was so confused.
  12. P

This is very cool. They need more props for doing this for such a long time.
  13. P

That mega 290 factory is pretty rad! I love to see good suspension and above average wheels on an alloy frame for cheap. Those 450mm chain stays should be great for the XL crowd! But I’d need more gearing than 11-42 to climb a 35 lbs bike.
  14. P

She’s pretty good looking too [emoji7]
  15. P

Its $3999 usd. Found mine for $3280.00 inc tax in socal. The deal is there, just PM me for their digits.