Recent content by Question?

1. Q

Trail Maintenance/Build day Frenzy and XC circuits.

I can come down the bottom to attack the tracks with the brush cutters. See you then Blair
  2. Q

Frenzy berm build/ trail maintence

Will get down to Amos Road and can let rip with whipper snipping and stuff.. will get there by 220pm.
  3. Q

Rocky Mountain 2013

2013 Element 930 Here be my 2013 Element 930.... love it!
  4. Q

Who's interested in rider training??

Well timed. Been looking at that in Brisbane. Interested in beginners as well
  5. Q

Social paced ride Sat16th of June 6.30am meeting at the Quarry

So what time are we shooting for... just thinking I might try and get my sorry ass out of bed early to ride.. not normally a morning person.
  6. Q

Opening a bike shop.

Look forward to you opening.. was kinda hoping you had already when I wandered around the corner Friday (now that was a let down). Be interested to know what brands you will be stocking etc. Question?
  7. Q

Jubilee Wednesdays 5.00pm

Thanks.. went down around 515pm... went about 3-4ks down until I worked out I need to also get back before it went a little too dark... avoided the bits that I knew wasnt ready for yet.. all good. Will try and go down proper in daylight.. and highlighted the need for an upgrade of bikes which...
  8. Q

Possibly a dumb ass question... done the Roller Cat a few times now.. but the Run from Bridge Street Quarry.. is it hard core break your standard MTB Trek without Disc Brake and flashy Forks... or just give it a goo and who cares? I watched the guys end the run last Sunday with "proper" gear...
  9. Q

I only found the club last Saturday online and noticed Sunday you had a day.. so I wandered down to take a look not a ride. It was well organised and done. Came back later Sunday afternoon to trial the Rolla cat... only for it to pour down just I got to Amos Road. So today went for my run...