Recent content by quiggs

1. quiggs

WTB Small MTB frame

Whereabouts are you Tim?
  2. quiggs

iRide Bikes Closing down sale

Don't think so best to call 96425245, he's not the greatest at answering the phone being a one man show
  3. quiggs

iRide Bikes Closing down sale

Like the title says, after more than 7 years Ross has decided to close the doors and "Get a real job!" It will be a massive shame to loose a truely knowledgeable bike nut from the retail sector. But unfortunately the love and passion of owning a business has all got too difficult and the time...
  4. quiggs

Sold

needs a bump and a home
  5. quiggs

VIC Sold

Hose lengths are 65cm and 125cms
  6. quiggs

VIC Sold

Sorry Creaky the brakes don't but my cock ring does :baby:
  7. quiggs

Sold

Sorry 175mm
  8. quiggs

VIC Sold

Item: X0 Brakeset Location: Vic Item Condition:Used Reason for selling: Not needed Price and price conditions: Extra Info: Include some extra pads some of which are new some used will also include a Sram Bleed set. Will need a handlebar clamp for rear brake as I kept it for the Xloc...
  9. quiggs

Sold

Item: SRAM X0 GXP 2x10 crank set Location: Melb Item Condition: Used Reason for selling: Not required Price and price conditions: Extra Info: comes with chainrings, press fit bottom bracket and crank arm rubber protectors Pictures: PM for details
  10. quiggs

VIC Sold

Now selling stuff individually
  11. quiggs

Lysterfield trail conditions?

How the hell do you remember back to 2007, Tim, I can't even remember shit I did last week?
  12. quiggs

High End Lights..... Discussion... Help!!!

Like a couple of others here I'm a Lupine fan- progressed from Ayups problem with these were once the weather turns muddy and the heavens open up lower output lights just don't cut the mustard (still scarred from a 24hr in Forrest where it rained all night and also Redesdale). And lights with...
  13. quiggs

VIC Sold

will consider splitting
  14. quiggs

VIC sold

bump price re-evaluation
  15. quiggs

New XT.

I grabbed this a few weeks ago, even paid less than that due to the fluctuation of the Aust. Dollar. All the parts are there incl PF bottom bracket. It's all OEM stuff so doesn't come with the individual packaging (who cares!) All for a price that is SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper than the cost price to...