2. R

NSW sold

double post
  3. R

NSW sold

Pictures up..
  4. R

NSW sold

Item: 2012 Giant XTC 0 29er XLLocation: Sydney, can post Item Condition: very very good Reason for selling: doesn't get ridden Price and price conditions: 1200 Extra Info: Pictures: coming
  5. R

The Fixie Thread

Buy me. 60x57. Deep V's http://sydney.gumtree.com.au/c-Stuff-for-Sale-sports-bicycles-Miyata-914-fixie-with-Deep-Vs-W0QQAdIdZ284794785
  6. R

NSW Sold

Pics here: http://imgur.com/a/LEJwc#nsl0k
  7. R

NSW Sold

Item: 2007 FSR Comp Location: Sydney Item Condition: Very good Reason for selling: No time to ride MTB Price and price conditions: 1000 Pictures: Link in next post Spec is close to original. Maxxis Larsen and Ignitor tyres, Shimano 636 pedals...
  8. R

2011 SRAM Singletrack Mind Series

I'm in. Tis my first mtb race in years. Anyone going from Sydney got space in the car for one extra?
  9. R

Bike fit in Sydney?

Steve Hogg at Pedal Pushers. Some may not subscribe to his methodologies, but the results speak for themselves.
  10. R

Old XT or XTR V brakes

The silver XT's or grey XTR's.. fairly old stuff. None of this modern rubbish.. S sets PM me! cheers
  11. R

SCOTT 24 hour 2010

Ridden the DH track, but not the XC.. what's it like? Anyone riding rigid?
  12. R

Singletrack mind rd5 at Appin - Rigid?

Hey all So I may be doing this race.. am wondering what the track is like as I have never been there and would be riding rigid with 700x40 tyres. There are several videos labeled 'Appin' on youtube, but does anyone know of any which are definitely from the race track, or indeed has anyone raced...
  13. R

Ultegra Rear Derailleur Question - Drops Chain Backpedalling

Only thing that will help(not slove) is ensuring the chain is as short as is reasonable.
  14. R

pedal systems

Dura Ace all the way.. sure, Looks are nice and light, but come equipped with bearing play as standard, which just gets worse as time goes on.
  15. R

The Fixie Thread

Is most unnecessary. Such nuts are designed the way they are so you do not have to do this.