Recent content by r.ayres1

1. r.ayres1

VIC SOLD : Rockshox Judy Gold RL

Thanks for the reply, 175mm is fine. I will try and PM again for the personal stuff.. Cheers
  2. r.ayres1

............?............
  3. r.ayres1

PM sent. Cheers :) (forgot to ask steerer length - looks long enough though)..
  4. r.ayres1

No worries either way - Whats you number I will call you now

No worries either way - Whats you number I will call you now
  5. r.ayres1

Airtime on Stromlo's vapour trail

Awesome jumping display on 26" wheels :) Sometimes I feel ashamed of myself with my 'must have the latest it must be better' problem :( .. Truth be known, I was more than happy with some of my old bikes.............................................
  6. r.ayres1

TAS Found thanks Moorey

I got a cheap shimano SM - RT53 . You pay postage (500 gram satchel?), and it,s yours. Cheers
  7. r.ayres1

QLD Please remove from sale .. 2018 Giant Anthem 29er (Small) Please remove from sale..

Please remove from sale mods . Happy 2020 :)
  8. r.ayres1

QLD Please remove from sale .. 2018 Giant Anthem 29er (Small) Please remove from sale..

Item: 2018 Giant Anthem 29er (Small) - I saw her sitting in the shed yesterday - she looked lonely :(. So I took her for a ride, and then I remembered why I bought her :).. Removed from sale :) .. Happy 2020 to all :) Location: Sunshine Coast Item Condition: Near perfect (less than 200 Klms...
  9. r.ayres1

How much for a new frame/bike ?

Cheers Thanks mate, I will see what I can find :)
  10. r.ayres1

MTB shoes

Went back to flats maybe two years ago (after approx 8 years clipped in). Took a fair while to adjust but now I am happy just to ride flats. Shoes of choice are Five Ten Freeriders - Super grippy - not too stiff - lightweight. Cheers :)
  11. r.ayres1

I would love something different 'like this'. Sorry to say this frame is too big.. I did say I am chasing 'Small' sized frames' . I am a little flexible with travel and geometry etc. My current XC dually has a TT of 590mm (it's perfect for me) seat tube length is 390mm (I wish it was shorter)...
  12. r.ayres1

Looks like a bargain :) 190mm travel frame :) Not quite what I was chasing. But Thanks just the same :)
  13. r.ayres1

Not to worry, still wouldn't mind if you checked on the small frames though :) . Thanks anyway :) Yes there is one about a 15 minute drive away - when you say try, do you mean a 'car park' try (do they let you do that?) or do they have demo bikes you can have for a trail ride? I honestly have...
  14. r.ayres1

On the Sunshine Coast QLD
  15. r.ayres1

5'6"(166cm) Love (need) decent stand over if possible.