Recent content by racebmx

1. R

Hypothetical question. Buying sram online

Change country to Britain on chainreactioncycles.com. Add to wish list. Change country back. Add to cart from wish list. Worked yesterday for avid stuff.
  2. R

Brake options

I have run zee brakes for three years. Front brake still sweet. Rear brake needed a bleed but metal pads were cheaper hahahaha. No leaking and plenty of stopping.
  3. R

KS Lev Restore

I just purchased a lev integra with southpaw update so I will sell you a brand new "remote" cheap if you like?
  4. R

Broken elbow (olecranon)

I once compound fractured my elbow. Six months before I could ride again and now can't straighten said arm.
  5. R

Building transition patrol. What seat is recommended?

I am nearly finished building my transition patrol. Have no idea what seat to get. Please help with recommendations. Thanks.
  6. R

NSW Sold sold

Pictures please mate.
  7. R

NSW Sold

Would you take 300 posted?
  8. R

NSW Sold

Is this still for sale?
  9. R

Drilling a BB drain hole

Drill a hole and tap it. Then install a nice bolt.
  10. R

Qr adapters for mavis crossmax st

I am interested. I believe all the front ones are the same. Please let me know how you go.
  11. R

Qr adapters for mavis crossmax st

Does anyone have a set of 15mm to qr adapters for mavic crossmax st they would like to part with?
  12. R

Shimano rear mech spring - XT vs SLX

I have a xtr shifter and saint rd. Shifts are easy. I just converted my killswitch to ten speed with zee shifter and rd. This requires way more effort to change gears especially as the chain moves up the cassette.
  13. R

XT BB and profile cranks???

Just get a redline or odyssey bb. Should be around 50$.
  14. R

Frame sizing

The best way to practise manualling is riding on the footpath. Manual one section of concrete. Then when consistent practise two sections etc.
  15. R

Chain reaction cycles

I recently received only half a set of xt v-brakes in an order. I complained through paypal. It only took 6 days to receive a replacement pair via parcelforce. Cant complain and I live 15kms out of Toowoomba.