Recent content by radbiker

1. radbiker

Cheapish dh bike. Under $1400!

And his link tells you he paid $1500 for it when he got it haha
  2. radbiker

NSW Glory, Kona etc

Item: I'm after a 2008ish giant glory or something of the likes eg Kona, Norco, Commencal. Must be close to Wollongong but I can travel up to Sydney etc on a weekend. Location: Wollongong +/- 200km Price range/Willing to Pay: $1300 max Extra Info: Not expecting a DH0 but $1300 is...
  3. radbiker

SOLD: $50 Rock Shox (white) Tora RS 302 lockout

sold pending payment
  4. radbiker

SOLD: $50 Rock Shox (white) Tora RS 302 lockout

Item: Rock Shox Tora RS (white) with lockout Location: Wollongong Item Condition: used Reason for selling: unused, partout Price and price conditions: $50, can post Extra Info: Used on a custom build for road use only, remote lockout and around 100-120mm travel, steerer is just over 180mm...
  5. radbiker

NSW Sold: 2009 Giant Glory 01

Sold 27/12/12
  6. radbiker

Bump bump bump PRICE DROP $800 this week
  7. radbiker

Item: 2009 Giant Glory 01 Location: Wollongong, NSW Item Condition: Used not Abused Reason for selling: Work, shed ornament Price and price conditions: $800 Extra Info: For sale, giant glory 01 medium with home spray job. This bike served me well through my school years but hasnt been...
  8. radbiker

FOUND: 20/150x12 wheelset

Item: looking for a wheelset or just a rear wheel for the giant glory. I have managed to severley damage 2 new sets in the past month and cant justify paying for a brand new set at the LBS. Location: Wollongong, will pick up up to sydney or will pay postage Price: nothing over $300 for a...
  9. radbiker

NSW Found: Cheap Downhill Rig

Thanks everyone looks like i have an awesome Glory lined up
  10. radbiker

NSW Found: Cheap Downhill Rig

Item: Downhill/ FR bike to suit rider ~175cm tall. Location: Wollongong, would prefer pick up from Sydney/Gong area, may pay postage if it's legit. Price range/Willing to Pay: $1000 - $1300 Extra Info: Just want a DH/FR bike to muck around the local track, i just sold my Specialized Bighit...
  11. radbiker

bmx, dj working bike

Wanted: just sold my dh bike for a car, now i want something i can keep fit on and ride to work when the petrol money runs low. Would like something around $200 could stretch the budget a little bit further but not heaps. Anything from a bmx to a dj like eastern or mongoose will suffice. Will...
  12. radbiker

Ebay scammer????

well i have tried the bank account because my paypal is stuffed excuse, but it didnt work hahaha. I have since sold my bike to a local buyer ;) hopefully he doesn't run off to Nigeria...
  13. radbiker

Ebay scammer????

thanks everyone for the advice, i will be sure not to poke a stick at him in regards to giving him details. as for a reply i descided to just tell him, if he wants it, he has to place a bid..... This was his reply: Hi it was nice of you replying my mails so quickly...thanks so much,am...
  14. radbiker

Ebay scammer????

has this ever worked with you??? like have you ever ended up with money from this
  15. radbiker

Ebay scammer????

neill19877@gmail.com