Recent content by RB 24

1. RB 24

Sold 2020 Norco Search XR A1 (700c) MED GRAVEL BIKE - SOLD

Thanks for the tag Mr Moorey. I’ve been absent from these here forums for some time after I got my Marino from here. Good forums. I like.
  2. RB 24

Brand dependant yeah. Comes to traditional design of straight tt or sloped designs. Even in a 54 I need to put a 120-130 stem to work for my monkey arms.
  3. RB 24

I’m 181cm. Long legs short torso. I’ve raced 54’s in cannondale and medium/large in giants etc. Last bike was a 55ett and that was okay for less than 2 hours. Any more and I was crippled.
  4. RB 24

Why must you be shorter than me. My bloody luck Glws
  5. RB 24

What are you listening to NOW?

Anything from ; Isle and fever Shura Two another Electronic alt sort of stuff.
  6. RB 24

Yeah been there done that. I would run through a cycle of that on my way to one job
  7. RB 24

I spend a barrel load of time in the car between jobs. Any rulings in here about adding songs to a Spotify playlist?? Just after something different to whittle the time away.
  8. RB 24

Nup to the Cup

Couldn’t agree more. It’s not just the jobs you know of at stables or at tracks etc. it’s the non related ones that appear out of no where. If anything the removal of ott horses would create a greater demand for performance horse studs. Or is everyone against having a horse for use as a non...
  9. RB 24

Nup to the Cup

I see what your saying. Do you have a dog or a cat? Do you not own said dog or cat for your pleasure? To pat and to hold? Similar logic by saying my horses are there for my amusement. They are as much pets like said dog or cat. And knowing how many professional stables treat their horses even...
  10. RB 24

Nup to the Cup

I saw an 8 year olds pony slip off the side of the float unloading it at a pony club meet. The poor thing broke its leg. Injuries happen to horses regardless if they are racing or just in a paddock.
  11. RB 24

VIC SOLD Marino Long Travel 29er SOLD

Pm sent mate. Hoping I grow a smidge before I see it.
  12. RB 24

Nup to the Cup

Perhaps born into the industry. But I’ve had off the track horses that love to compete. They want to do something. They want to jump. They want to come in and get fed and treated well. The horses that are racing in group 1 races are probably better looked dyer than you or I. For example. When...
  13. RB 24

Nup to the Cup

OTT horses (off the track) have a place in rehabilitation. That’s a secondary measure. But they can be re homed. Standardbreds or trotters can’t be. They are so hard to try and retrain to be used in any secondary rehabilitation. I have an ott. Good horse. Won’t go to high levels like I want...
  14. RB 24

Nup to the Cup

Probably more money in that.
  15. RB 24

Nup to the Cup

Dressage. Show jumping. Cross Country. Either in a one day program or a split day program.