3. Reckless

Awaba - Sunday

thanks for the pics buddy. cheers
  4. Reckless

The (w)Hip jump; experimental edit

sweet vid, loving the huge whips:D
  5. Reckless

WSMTB ROUND 6 4X and Dual Slalom - 2nd july Homebush SOPMMX

hey buddy, can i enter using my DH licence or do i need to register a new one?
  6. Reckless

What do you look for in a downhill track?

Oh and steep, the steeper the better.;)
  7. Reckless

What do you look for in a downhill track?

Quick shuttles - Natural terrain - fast flowy - big drops,jumps and if possible a north shore - 3min+
  8. Reckless

If you had 3k, would you buy a nice entry level brand new or a amazing second hand!!

depends on the condition of the second bike and how good they deal is with the new bike. i prefer brand new cause i like to think anything that has happened to my bike i know about, so when i bomb into a rock garden i know the head set doesnt come loose after a few rides and i wont have a...
  9. Reckless

What are the most powerfull downhill brakes?

i run saint and i find them to powerful, they bite in really hard. i used to like doing endo's but now i find there isnt any feedback from the brakes, they're either on or off. but they are good when you need to stop.
  10. Reckless

Which fork

when i was building my bike i really wanted to go the MARZOCCHI 888 evo ti's but everyone i spoke to didnt really have to much to say about them, boxxers are really popular but ive never liked them. i ended up buying a set of 2011 fox 40's with the coating and cant fault them as yet. but it...
  11. Reckless

NSW/ACT Staet Round 3, Mt Stromlo

really cool vid bro, i watched it 3 times. loved it.
  12. Reckless

YETI DJ or STP ZERO

Thanks heaps guys, really really appreciate it. Im sold on the yeti. to be honest i was sorta hoping everyone would say that. haha thanks again guys
  13. Reckless

YETI DJ or STP ZERO

:confused:Hi guys, (im really sorry if this has been done 1,000,000 times before, i searched and couldnt find it.) But ive got the opportunity to buy either a 2010 Yeti DJ with all the bling or a in box, brand new STP zero. i dont have a 4x back ground or bmx but alot of dirt jumping and...
  14. Reckless

2011 - Stromlo NSW State Round Practice Day 11Jun2011

;) some really good pics in there mate.
  15. Reckless

stromlo state round photos (mooning)

:) barahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!