Recent content by Red.

1. Red.

Sold SOLD

Can you look at how much postage to wollongong nsw is, pretty interest in the bike
  2. Red.

Coffs harbour down hill track

Hey guys going on a riding trip up to byron and going past coffs on the way up there! anyone know what state the track is in? Anyone ride it these days? And could anyone let me know what the dirt road it is on called? Cheers!
  3. Red.

DH From Glory8 to Phoenix :) - Now Rebuilt!! :)

Such an amazing build, I would have to say singles on a dh bike is such a great look.
  4. Red.

[Samtyvate Media] - Johno Bailey 2011 Motorcross Bio.

With that type of riding there is No doudt that he will not become one of the next big riders
  5. Red.

[FOUND] please delete. Wtb [nsw] 24" bmx

I have a 2007 felt sector, Needs some new tyres and new chain but still a good bike. Pm me if you would like to buy it
  6. Red.

Wollongong DH

hahaha mate you are just a minute ride from a few tracks, Im not sure off the street names but i will tell my mates to inform you in what they are called buddy
  7. Red.

Lets push for an official track in Wollongong

Old mate AA sent this to me Jacob, I was chair of the council’s bicycle committee in the past. I am strong supporter of cycling and mountain bike riding and if elected I am happy to sit down with mountain bikers to see what we can do. You might already have suggestions of suitable places the...
  8. Red.

The Polite Wollongong Thread

Thanks big fellar
  9. Red.

2011 Stromlo NSW State DH by NBT

Yes i do feel mad having 2 photos up there haha, Great photos neil
  10. Red.

Red Ass Downhill NSW ACT State Series - Official Thread

So where abouts is coffs dh track at coffs? Like i have never been but mum said its not that small, What suburb is close to the track?
  11. Red.

Giant STPoo

Just asking but what size half link do you have?
  12. Red.

Possums discussion thread

haha possums is like at fairy meadow haha im not really sure on the addres but im keen to go for a ride one day, Not really this weekend but because im probs riding moto and ourimbah sunday. But i ride it of a arvo. I go up there around 4 of an arvo. I could meet you at the fisho in tarrawanna
  13. Red.

Downhill going uphill

Its also how you set your dh bike up and how light it is, Like i would never ride my dh bike to the shop because i have it set up super soft and it ways 19kg flat, but if you get a shorter travel bike it would be ok.
  14. Red.

Possums discussion thread

Far out who ever is rebuilding 4x, it looks nuts!
  15. Red.

Foam Pit Fun....

Yeh they have one at monster skate park