Recent content by red_dog

1. red_dog

2012 Devinci XP

Frame - 2012 Devinci XP Rear shock - Double Barrel Coil with 250lb Spring Front shock/fork - 2013 Marzocchi 888 Evo Ti (Just landed!) Handlebars - Boobar @ 780 Stem - Truvativ Headset - FSA Option @ -1.5 Grips - SDG OID Saddle - Sunline Seatpost - Thomson Elite Front brake - XO Rear...
  2. red_dog

TAS Sold - Please Delete

Item: Complete 2012 Specialized Demo 8 II, Large Frame Black Red & White in colour Location: Margate, Tasmania 7054 Item Condition: Excellent, well maintained, serviced regularly. Reason for selling: Only reason for the sale is the arrival of a 2013 carbon version of same. Price and price...
  3. red_dog

FSA orbit option head problems in Glory

I've done a bit of research now and seems like is a common issue globally. Might have a chat to the SCV guys and see if there is a known remedy.
  4. red_dog

FSA orbit option head problems in Glory

I have the same problem and its driving me nuts. If you take the race off and sit it on one of the bearings included, you can actually see that the race contact angle versus the bearing contact doesn't fit neatly like it should. The two don't seem compatible when you add some pressure it slips...
  5. red_dog

TAS Sold - Please delete

price drop to $1,200.00
  6. red_dog

TAS Sold - Please delete

Price drop, now $3200.00
  7. red_dog

TAS Sold - Please delete

Price Drop Price drop now $1,599.00
  8. red_dog

TAS Sold - Please delete

Price Drop Price drop to $3,599.00
  9. red_dog

TAS Sold - Please delete

Item: 2011 Banshee Legend MKII Frameset Medium with Elka Stage 5 Shock, Chris King Headset, Thomson Elite post Location: Montrose, TAS 7010 Item Condition: Excellent Frame size: Medium Reason for selling: Business needs funds Price and price conditions: $1800, buyer pays postage (airport to...
  10. red_dog

TAS Sold - Please delete

Item: 2011 Banshee Legend MKII [M] complete Location: Montrose, Tasmania 7010 Item Condition: Excellent Frame size: Medium Reason for selling: Business needs funds Price and price conditions: Was $3800, now $3,200.00 Extra Info: Built with all high end lasting components, bike covered in...
  11. red_dog

UCI World Cup 2011 DHI 1 - Pietermaritzburg RSA

So Brendog was a DNF and Hart qualified last... Interesting stuff. I'm disappointed that Connor didn't line up, I was looking forward to seeing him clean up. Does anyone know what races he will be entering?
  12. red_dog

SA Sold

PM sent regarding offer
  13. red_dog

TAS Sold Please Delete

more photos added
  14. red_dog

TAS Sold Please Delete

Added Ultimate brakes instead of the formulas
  15. red_dog

TAS Sold Please Delete

Item: 2010 Commencal Meta 55 Team Location: Montrose, TAS 7010 Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Blur LT Price and price conditions: Bought for $3500 on July 3rd, 2010 sell for $2300 o.n.o. will include Postage from Airport to Airport Pictures: attached but can send more...