Recent content by Regan of Gong

1. Regan of Gong

Road/Fixed Gear cockpit (Stem, seat post, seat etc.)

Bump this up again.
  2. Regan of Gong

Road/Fixed Gear cockpit (Stem, seat post, seat etc.)

Item: 1 1/8inch stem (26mm) Front brake calliper Single-digit lever (Goldfinger or similar) 27.2 seat post Seat (ladies style would be excellent) Location: I'm in Wollongong, you can be anywhere in Australia. Price range/Willing to Pay: Various, doesn't have to be top-end stuff <$20 per...
  3. Regan of Gong

Mac Questions Thread. I killed my Mac today....

Resurrected. Is there a way using Folder actions or something that I can have all my TV shows in one Folder. Currently some are in my Vuze downloads and some are in my "Movies" folder that I got from my brother's HDD. Ideally a folder called "TV Shows" that displays the contents of both...
  4. Regan of Gong

Little Things You Love

The fact that a carton of goon fits perfectly in the second layer of a case of Solo. Glue the cardboard back together and pop a couple more under the spare tyre in the cavity and we're all set for three days of Falls ;)
  5. Regan of Gong

Looking at going to Canada to work but I need some advice.

Visa is easy as pie, costs $150 and goes for two years, renewable for another two provided you're under 30. I've got a completed application sitting on my desk ready for the day when I suddenly decide to pack it in.
  6. Regan of Gong

Another school shooting.

That in a country with a shitload of legal, accessible and reasonably unregulated guns, more people get killed by guns. It's much different to Australia, where gun crime is on the whole, not random- in SW Sydney for example, illegal guns are used to kill victims where the perpertrators are known...
  7. Regan of Gong

Another school shooting.

There's a lot of citing of anecdotes and anomalies by the pro-gun crowd, rather than recognition of general trend.
  8. Regan of Gong

What alcohol to drink ?

Truth. Do it all at once if you're having a bender.
  9. Regan of Gong

Another school shooting.

Just skipped reading four pages to point out this ironic statement. Carry on...
  10. Regan of Gong

Mac Questions Thread. I killed my Mac today....

Picasa has a collage function, I'd reckon there's an app out there for it as well on the app store.
  11. Regan of Gong

The stupid questions thread.

Drunk text to te boys declaring your undying loyalty to your fourth grade cricket team? No worries. Drunk text to your ex with a new boyfriend? Yeah nahhhhh. A text without a context is a con!
  12. Regan of Gong

Little Things You Love

$50/fortnight automatic bank transfer on payday into an online savings account= rego and CTP paid with cash to spare every year. Too easy, can't emphasise how much I recommend this to absolutely everyone. Also, I did my third party through the bank as well, saved $200 and don't get charged for...
  13. Regan of Gong

Little Things You Love

$3 Gage Roads longnecks at BWS (Best Bitter, Atomic Pale Ale and Sleeping Giant IPA). I stocked up, basically cleaned them out :)
  14. Regan of Gong

The stupid questions thread.

My 2007 MacBook white with 1gb of RAM has no problems running Photoshop cs3 extended and iMovie simultaneously, but it just can't deal with more than 3 tabs in Chrome.
  15. Regan of Gong

I love stupid housemates!!!

My housemate is strange. He's a chef, but only ever eats frozen pizza. His shopping consists of pizzas, Coke, 4 packs of Magnums and V. Currently he's working his way through all 9 seasons of NCIS, watching it at 5 hours a day, when he's not playing World of Warcraft. Once, we caught a mouse in...