Recent content by rell6103

1. rell6103

Looking for Cheap Hard tail Commuter - $600

Hi Item: Cheap Commuter Location: Sydney Price range/Willing to Pay: up to $600 Extra Info:Happy to post if need be. I'm imagining something like a giant yukon or boulder or something. Is not for me, but to suite woman flatmate, 185 cms roughly.
  2. rell6103

The best bargain you have ever scored?

Office Works on Parramatta Rd Camperdown, were selling 64 page exercise books for 2 cents each. You had to buy a minimum of 3, and if you bought 5, you essentially got 1 free as 12cents rounds to 10. My friend bought 500 for 10$. That is a lifetime supply of exercise books!!!
  3. rell6103

Pet Thread

These are a few from my parent's place and my place in sydney. My parents have 5 dogs, i have 3 dogs and a cat. Enjoy... Dusty Phil Dylan and my Brother My Cat Raj And last Suky
  4. rell6103

No handed backwards 1 foot wheelies and other stuff

I think i'm in love!!!:rolleyes:
  5. rell6103

Bammm...

I was hoping that Bammm was implying that the pics were going to be of someone running into a tree or something. So that was a let down. But the guy with 'element' shirt on, you're facials are awesome. Nice photos
  6. rell6103

difference between Faith 1 and 2

Regarding the frames, there is absolutely no difference except colour. Assuming both bikes are stock, i shall highlight the differences. People, correct me if i'm wrong Faith 2...........Faith 1 DHX 3............DHX 4 Rear shock 66RC..............66RC2 Forks Hayes...
  7. rell6103

Old school BB issues, and Lowering External Headsets

Okay, so i have two problems/questions First, I've searched and understand that you can get head set reducers that take 1.5 external bearings and reduce to 1 1/8 so that the bearings effectively sit inside the head tube and lowers the front bars. I'm riding a faith 1 which currently feels like...
  8. rell6103

Oxford Falls 11/4/08

Nice ben. Thanks for the photos. There are some good ones there. Aren't any more of the bottom? The third one of sam is awesome. great day
  9. rell6103

Want Cheap Commuter

Item: Want Cheap Commuter Location:Sydney CBD Price: About 200-250 ish. Size: Medium Extra Info: I have looked through the for sale stuff and found bikes similar to what i want, but they are all interstate and i would prefer a local sale. The bike i'm imagining is an old school roadie frame...
  10. rell6103

Giant AC spares

i think i have some somewhere. I know i have the chainstays, because i'm using them to hold my TV antenna. I'll have a look tomorrow when i'm not as drunk or tired. I'll PM you if i find them. If i do find them, they are off a 2004 frame, and i think they are bluish/grey.
  11. rell6103

Oxford falls helmet cam

You love it sam. Now that you've mastered the huck line, how about we work on riding on the flat.:p
  12. rell6103

Oxford falls helmet cam

To be honest its just a still digital camera ziptied to my helmet. The Ziptie arrangement is cool because its loose enough to take the camera in and out, but when you turn the camera on and the lense comes out, the zipties tighten and hold it there. If you look at the stills at the end, you...
  13. rell6103

Oxford falls helmet cam

Just a helmet cam i took of one of the new lines at oxford falls. Apologise for poor quality. I've uploaded it on both youtube and photobucket. Photobucket appears to have better quality Enjoy... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvJX7hfBzms
  14. rell6103

So I'm driving along and I wonder "How fast does this thing go?"

It goes the other way, 40mph is probably closer to about 65km/h. My little corolla chirps along pretty well
  15. rell6103

Night-downhills.

i've done the dh track at oxford at night. Its a really awesome experience. Everything feels much faster. I think because of the tunnel vision effect created by the light. And when you go over a drop, you can't see the landing. Its amazing just jumping out into black. Be prepared to crash...