Recent content by retardrider

1. R

Wheelset (20mm front, 135mm QR rear)

Thanks skinner, PM'd you.
  2. R

Rock Shox Pikes

Yeah, I've looked through the for sale section. I was hoping there'd be some more pikes out there that hadn't been posted up yet.
  3. R

..b.u.m.p...
  4. R

Rock Shox Pikes

Anyone read the wanted forums? Willing to pay $550 now...
  5. R

What: Wheelset with 20mm front hub and 135mm QR rear Price range/Willing to Pay: $450 Location: Anywhere! Extra Info: Must be a fairly light build (around 2kg). Preferably 721/521, singletrack, Rhyno lite XL (No STP wheelsets!), 317, XM321, XM819, SOS, 823 etc. Hub wise; Hopes would be nice...
  6. R

Rock Shox Pikes

What: Rock Shox Pike, any model Price range/Willing to Pay: Up to $550, depends on model/condition Location: Anywhere! Extra Info: Cosmetically I don't care. But internals must be top notch and serviced regularly.
  7. R

Short travel Fox Forks

What: FOX forks with 80-130mm of travel (Float, F100, F80, Talas series only) Price range/Willing to Pay: up to $700 Location: Anywhere Extra Info: Steerer must be at the very least 190mm, must be very good condition with no staunchion scratches or functional flaws.
  8. R

sold please delete

Removed.....
  9. R

Giant VT frame

What: A Giant VT frame with rear shock Price range/Willing to Pay: Whatever it takes Location: Must be able to post Extra Info: Must be in good working condition, cosmetic condition is irrelevant, would prefer a medium or larger frame but will consider smaller sizes
  10. R

funn bars FOUND

What: Truvativ Hussefelt OS stem. Condition: Used 3 times. Looks new except for one rub. Price range: Make me an offer (cheap) Extra info: 40mm, 7 degrees.
  11. R

RockShox Reba question

Does anyone know whether Reba's support 8" discs. I have looked in my manual and on the RockShox site and have found no information. I'd prefer not to void my warranty by using 8". Anyone got a definitive answer?
  12. R

Hydraulic Brakes Recommendations

If you want to know more do a search, theres a new thread asking the same question every day! Avid BB7: Hugely powerful, not much modulation, heavy, quite good in mud/wet Hayes HFX9: From the many sets I have tested they don't seem too great; rub a lot, good power, decent modulation, seem...
  13. R

Delete123456789

Looks pretty good. How wide is the ply on the sides? If it is too thin the sides may bend out under pressure. All other ramps I've seen have used a proper wooden framework underneath, layered by plywood, as opposed to built out of plywood. Let us know how it works.
  14. R

Help for another bloody newby...

If possible stretch your budget to a STP Zero (~$1900) as they are far superior (in regards to specs) to all the bikes you have listed there. Failing that a P2 would be nice, as previously stated every man and his dog has an STP- it's nice to be a bit different. My $0.02
  15. R

Saints, El Caminos, Juicy Carbons, Codes or Ultimates???

A look at the thousand other threads asking the same question would help. I don't understand why you would change from saints: everyone I know who has them, including myself, have loved them. The hassle and time without your brakes isn't worth it just to get some pissy little modulation...