3. retro racer

WA Sold Sold Sold

is it sold?
  4. retro racer

NSW SOLD - Please remove

pm sent, please respond dude
  5. retro racer

2014 NSW State 4X and Dual Slalom Champs Sunday June 8th

Thanks to Stevo, Garfield and Tim and anyone else who helped on the day and also to the riders. Great day and the palooka crew came away very happy. Cheers
  6. retro racer

2014 NSW DUal slaolm and 4X Champs 8TH June.

Thanks to Stevo, Garfield and Tim and anyone else who helped on the day and also to the riders. Great day and the palooka crew came away very happy. Cheers
  7. retro racer

Well done guys
  8. retro racer

4x track from 2011? https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10150273750941592&set=vb.521496591&type=3&theater
  9. retro racer

Cheers mate, try and round up as many masters and super masters as well please. Come on you old blokes from NSW?
  10. retro racer

Come on guys, iam very surprised there is no vets that would want to ride this from NSW?
  11. retro racer

Figboot, in 2011 i never had been or ridin on a dual slalom track either. It was awesome fun mate, no expert skills required, just plain old bike fun. My wife and i and mates were shocked at how welcome the riders made us feel. Best bike event i have ever done for sure. Come along, you wont...
  12. retro racer

Hi Guys sorry for the late notice but here it is! WSMTB and NSWMTB will be hosting the NSW 4X and Dual Slalom Champs at Ebenezer Sunday 8th June $30 entry fee additional $20 if day license required ...Rego from 8.30am 4X practice and Racing Lunch Dual Slalom practice and...
  13. retro racer

Count some of the palooka crew in garfield.
  14. retro racer

Gt la bomba

Hi guys, I am after a GT La Bomba, prefer in large. Lets see if anyone can help please? cheers skinny
  15. retro racer

NSW Sold

forks PM sent mate