Recent content by rev:35

1. R

QLD Chainless DH Race Postponed!

its not the track thats the problem. the fire road to the top gets too slippery and unsafe to drive up or down. be even worse with trailers !
  2. R

Toowoomba Sunshine Series Pics

hey :) thanks for the awesome pics !
  3. R

Toowoomba Sunshine Series - Photobucket Full (Finally)

hey mate, sweet shots ! any of no. 12 on a white and green mongoose ? jacobrev35@live.com.au cheers :)
  4. R

SS 1 Beerburrum

hey dude, sweet shots :) do you have any of no. 4 riding a black mongoose with green rims ? cheers jacobrev35@live.com.au
  5. R

2010 Aussie Champs Eagle Park the top to bottom by NBT

awesome pics mate ! would you hav any of me no. 43 if you have time to email it would be sweet because the local paper hers wants to write a story. black mongoose with green bars and rims, red tld kit on thur & fri and a black kit on sat & sun thanks a million ! jacobrev35@live.com.au
  6. R

National round 2 - Shepparton

hey mate sweet shots ! did you happen to get any shots of no. 27 ? ( most likely rolling on the ground ) black mongoose with green bars and rims. red kit fri & sat black kit on sunday cheers jacob ! jacobrev35@live.com.au
  7. R

State Titels - Toowoomba Showground 15/11/09 (56k Banned)

hey dude, sweet shots ! any of no. 34 on white/black mongoose hardtail. cheers ! jacobrev35@live.com.au
  8. R

UNDERWOOD 4x

hey mate, sweet shots! just wondering if you got any of me ? cant remember wat no. i was sorry. but it was a blue plate. black/white mongoose hardtail, with silver forks n silver mavic wheels. wearing black k shorts with red tshirt, white shoes. black tld helmet with a red peak. cheers...
  9. R

Illinbah 4X

sweet shots dude !
  10. R

Illinbah 4x Round #1

hey mate, any shots of no. 170? black/white mongoose hardtail, black tshirt, white shoes jacobrev35@live.com.au cheers !
  11. R

red bull logo

hey, a really good website for getting stickers/stensils made up is www.brandsoftheworld.com check it out!
  12. R

2010 troy lee d2 helmets

the d3 r arriving in mid november. iv got a sam hill 1 coming, there 100g heavier, but alot stronger. that was the goal tld set, cause dh is getting more dangerous they wanted a safer helmet. theres alot more padding in the cheeks, n there r alot more sizes for better fit.
  13. R

Sunshine Series 09 Brooky

hey mate, any of no.25 ? black mongoose, red/silver tld jersey. jacobrev35@live.com.au cheers!
  14. R

Brookfieeld Practice.

hey mate, sorry for wasting ur time! dont know wot i was thinken, i wrote a mix of two emails. my real email is jacobrev35@live.com.au
  15. R

Brookfield Sunshine Series Rd 6 - 2009

cheers harvey, pics look sic!