Recent content by rextheute

1. rextheute

The cooking thread

Sorry , will attest it was pretty good - I was concerned as it appeared a bit dark . But 5 mins of sitting made it ‘gloss and settle ‘ Bloody Good
  2. rextheute

The cooking thread

I’m deep in a beef mass a man curry right now , gonna do it with butter beans as something different . Only problem is my wife isn’t home for a while yet and it’s smells amazing . May not get the smell out to be fair hahahaha
  3. rextheute

Little Things You Hate

I mean , he has a knife and an ankle bracelet hahaha
  4. rextheute

Little Things You Hate

5. rextheute

Motorcycle Thread - Post it all

Hahahah funny bugger
  6. rextheute

Motorcycle Thread - Post it all

No where near as powerful but Royal Enfield have releas a new 450 himaylan - it’s under $9 brand new and the reviews ( as always ) are positive , but it’s a reasonably priced motorcycle
  7. rextheute

BIKE RACKS AND CARRIERS FOR CARS MEGATHREAD - all questions asked and answered here

The number plates form VicRoads come super quick - took maybe a week ? ordered April 3 , was in my P.O. Box April 11 . Best $37 I ever spent .
  8. rextheute

eBike with best reliability and repairable.

https://www.ebikemotorcentre.com/ I have a Bosch - 2018 I imagine co version - it’s a bit noisey , has a clunk - done about 6,500 km . All with my fat sack on it - 100 plus kegs , ridden relatively hard , thru dirt , sand , mud , water up the head stock - long story - seems fine . I treat my...
  9. rextheute

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

For the bmw haters … And yes I have ( or my wife has had an e46 for 22 yrs and it’s a cracker car ) And yes I have a bmw mini
  10. rextheute

You laugh you lose

11. rextheute

You laugh you lose

Smudge is my favourite cat
  12. rextheute

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

Left field option and not ‘ horribly expensive ‘ Mini Cooper s or JCW - super fun to drive and ‘ spirited enough ‘ from 2015 ish are reasonably priced I am biased as have just bought a bigger one - countryman Found the JCW ones a bit like a happy puppy - always wanting to gooooooooooo makes...
  13. rextheute

You laugh you lose

I’m not single but seems legit ……
  14. rextheute

Used SUV's ~$20K pref 7 seats

Volvo XC90 or xc70 if the 7 seat thing isn’t a deal breaker . Estima - might be a bit older but has everything that opens and shuts automatically . https://redriven.com/cheat-sheets/used-toyota-estima-review/ ‘ lacks sex appeal ‘