2. R

iRide MTB Park Apollo Bay

sun 25th? Hello Mike, are you running sunday the 25th
  3. R

iRide MTB Park Apollo Bay

mon 12th ride day I might have a couple of people for a monday as well
  4. R

Favourite descent at Mt beauty

I am heading up to Mt Beauty for a couple of days soon. I have seen a map of the Mt Beauty tacks, and it looks a bit of a maze. Being a family holiday I will not have time to explore them all, but I am hoping to con my way into a couple of shuttle runs over the weekend. I am interested in your...
  5. R

Mt Buller - All you need to know

What is copperhead? Is that the new lift serviced beginners downhill / flow track? Do the mirrimbah shuttles still go to Mt Stirling? If so is it possible to go Mt Stirling, downhill stonefly, connect somehow to delatite river trail, then to mirrimbah?
  6. R

Plush DH shuttles at Long Gully

Have you thought of running on a Saturday? All shuttles seem to be sundays it would be nice to have a Saturday option.
  7. R

YOU YANGS RIDE DAY 13th OF FEBURARY CANCELLED

67mm of rain at avalon at the weekend. Can i confirm the ride day is still on, and will all tracks (particulary cressy) be open. My son tends to spend a fair bit of time on cressy, and carn't ride the official downhill tracks. Otherwise 24 deg and sunny on sunday should be perfect
  8. R

Bike Buller MTB Festival 5/6 Mar

SKILIB lodge I have found to be good 30-40 for a bed, last time we were there 100 got us a ensuite room
  9. R

Bendigo Downhill Crew

where are these pictures from? where are these pictures from?
  10. R

Mt Tarrengower appreciation thread

free running has potential. This guy seems to like it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvfsMNqQBd0 hope the sport does not swamp mountain biking! Good luck with the event. I will be on holidays, and I fear many others may be as well. If you do not get as many entrants as you hope, dont be...
  11. R

Mt Buller Resort Management is now on Rotorburn

Does that river realise that it has to plant 5 trees for every tree it knocks down ? It is a great shame after all the work you did. With the new cross country tacks going to Stirling, there was enormous potential for descents from Buller and Stirling to Mirrimbah to meet the shuttles...
  12. R

New helmet time

Heard a rumor that new standards for helmets are coming in December http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/wellbeing/new-bike-helmet-standards-send-retailers-into-a-spin-20101118-17zeq.html Many overseas helmets do not comply, and consequently retailers must sell these helmets before 1st dec...
  13. R

VDHS - Round 2 - Barjarg, Victoria. November 13/14

Does anyone have any headcams of the track. I can only find one old dodgy version. A new one would be great
  14. R

09 Glory DH0 Frame Sold pending payment, some extras still to go..

[/I] So are you selling the complete bike? Sorry, found this post when searching for something else, just noticed it is in the frames section
  15. R

09 Glory DH0 Frame Sold pending payment, some extras still to go..

Pictures:Only of complete bike ATM, bars pictured are raceface atlas (680 i think) and can throw those in as free extra if you want them otherwise nothing has changed. Will get more pics up soon. So are you selling the complete bike?