Recent content by Rian

1. Rian

WTB: Hubguards

Item: Hubguards Condition: Don't care Price: Let me know Location: Melbourne - i can pay for post I am after somehubguards, FBM would be sweet but i'll take anything, my hubs are taking a beeting!
  2. Rian

VIC Fly Tierra V2 Frame *BMX*

Item: I'm after a Fly Tierra v2 frame. Condition: Don't care about condition of the paint, preferabley the stock flat red though, no bends, cracks.. Location:I'm in melbourne, i'll pay postage or ill come and get it from you. Price:You tell me. Contact me on dawsonn@live.com.au or just PM...
  3. Rian

Single Speed

Cassette driver? Can you get them on internet? Easy to put on?
  4. Rian

Single Speed

Don't know if this is the write section to put this in but... My mate has a Norco 416 which has gears. It has a 26t e-13 sprocket on the front. He wants to change it to single speed. Is this possible and what will he need to do this. Help would be great. I ride bmx so I dont have...
  5. Rian

[foam pit]

I'm thinking about making some serious trails at my property. I know where I can get the dirt and I have a tractor to shift it around, but I want to make somthing spactacular. I want to make a Foam Pit. I know how to make it and such, but I'm having some trouble locating some foam. If anyone has...
  6. Rian

The Worlds First original STARBURST FORKS

They look like they would come off easily.
  7. Rian

bmx parts (forks, sprocket, bb, headset, ect.)

I got some S&M 6.75 slam bars. Re-Painted black over the scratched stock paint 2 days ago. Havn't been ridden since I repainted. Actually they're in the sun now baking :cool: Pm Me if your interested.
  8. Rian

Integrated Headset Help.

Searched and found nothing. Just need to know before I go out and buy a new headset weather I can use the bearing fork race that I used for my standard headset?
  9. Rian

13 year old father?

Thats fucked up. Poor baby. Hope those two don't raise it.
  10. Rian

VIC I want your stem. Stem stem stem

Item: Bmx Stem. Condition: Any Price: I have 70 bucks to spend. Location: Melbourne, I'll pay for postage Extra Info: Anything but black. Cheers
  11. Rian

front hub,rims

my setup is odyssey hazard rim with a vandero2 hub sooo smooth
  12. Rian

Fork Steerer Tube. WHA!

lol aiight.
  13. Rian

Fork Steerer Tube. WHA!

Hey guys, just wondering what the standard size for most fork steerer tubes are. The legnth. Cheers
  14. Rian

...I'm completely confused. HELP!

And then I just need to find some spanish 19mm cone washers and im set. Cheers Guys.
  15. Rian

...I'm completely confused. HELP!

G'day boys and girls, I just bought a new frame, and it has a spanish bottom bracket. The bearings are coming pressed into the frame as the person who I bought the frame off said I can have them. Anyway, the new frame is spanish bottom bracket and my old frame is US Bottom Bracket. The guy...