Recent content by rich

1. R

Giant Chain devices that come stock with AC's.

they do come stock and he DOES have one :!: they r a bitch to put on since u have to remove the crank and all. because it was designed to work with triple rings it has a crappy chain line. some ppl have bent them to work on a single ring but its still pretty shit and weak as. if u r...
  2. R

VOTE FOR "DOWNHILL @ GRAVITY GAMES" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i almost accidently voted for surfing!!!!!!!! i would have killed myself from guilt! still at 79%
  3. R

There is now a photo of Egos Ride in the Gallery

nice ride man looks pretty beefy whats the weight like?
  4. R

Matrix Reloaded

neo on a mountain bike? lol i think id rather see trinity on a dh bike :P
  5. R

Don't you guys do any work?

socket: thats pretty much how it is peachy: thats actually not far off, last week i had this mini assignment thing due which i got b4 the holidays and didnt get around to doing it(2 much riding i suppose), untill a few periods b4 when i had a free (good old cut'n'paste assignment)...
  6. R

Top 10 Shuttle songs

queens of the stone age - go with the flow - song for the dead grinspoon - more than you are - black friday 28 days - rollin gang
  7. R

Don't you guys do any work?

im still at school (yr12) and we dont do shit all :P so im with socket on this one, though maybe i should do some work sometime, well maybe :wink:
  8. R

Get ready for the launch....

nice bike man :D how much u pay for it :?:
  9. R

My Pedly!

like the tomac :twisted: what year is it? 2000, 2001? looks pretty beefy :wink: what are those brakes you are running with the weird rotors :?:
  10. R

Miiine!

like the norco :lol: but whats with the different guards on the shiver nice jump bike too :)
  11. R

My Other Bicycle

thats your OTHER bike :!: dam your a lucky bastard