Recent content by Richard A...

1. R

SE QLD Sunshide Series Round 1 - Photos

Wow, Congratulate your missus for the great pics ! She got a great pic of me (number 76). Was a fantastic track and suprised myself by getting 5th in expert. Great pic !!!
  2. R

Please Delete

2003 Hayes mechanical, front and rear. Discs, calipers, levers and cables. Hardly used, could be mistaken for new. $150.00
  3. R

Fellcrag DH Photos *dialup unfriendly :P*

Thanks anyway, all my crew forgot camera's so I was just hopeing.
  4. R

Fellcrag DH Photos *dialup unfriendly :P*

They're some great shots you took, don't suppose you managed to snap a shot of number 232. Luv to get a copy if you did. Keep up the good work !
  5. R

Wakeboards

Bigger boards have more spin weight that slows you down when you start tricks, for cable get something on the narrower side as it will cut a bit harder and you don't need the width for pop off the wake. Go Liquid Force boards, I've used them for the last 5 years and never a problem.
  6. R

Da Bomb Projectile frameset

Soon as I get mine and build it up I'll post some photo's and a see how mush the mother weighs :o Can't wait :D
  7. R

Lobster Magnet

That's some farkin funny random crap !!! Love It.
  8. R

Da Bomb Projectile frameset

I've allready put money down on one, they were meant to be here by now but have been delayed till late December. I'll let everyone now what it rides like when it finally gets here. I've allready got 2004 Shiver's waiting to go on it :D
  9. R

my crazy mate on his 16 incher

On a bike like that jumping with no helmet, crazy mate indeed !!! Pink and white, what's the world coming too.
  10. R

20mm or standard

The 20mm will give you sharper handling and a bit more strength.
  11. R

how many bikes?

I have a Norco 125 for street/jumping, a Norco Shore for D/H but thats getting sold as soon as my Da Bomb Projectile arrives in two weeks and a road bike (sorry guy's). You can allways find the money for it if your passionate enough about it.
  12. R

URBANnihilating Brisvegas, First week of Dec.

Hacks welcome, sweet. I'll try to get there and meet you guy's. As long as you don't get me arrested !!!
  13. R

Good Protection

General riding around I use knee/shin guards, gloves and a potty lid. For D/H I use knee/shin guards, 661 pressure suit, gloves and full face. Protection is worth its weight in gold (my opinion), it has saved me from some serious injury many times. Better to look like a dick than to be...
  14. R

new moutain biking UK!

The DVD isn't to bad, it's worth it to see Peaty stack !!!
  15. R

What can i do?

Get your seat up high and do some street cruising, you can get pressure tape to take the strain off the scar aswell. A good break usually makes me go harder when I get back on my bike, just a finally I'm doin it again/fresh mind set and too much time to think of way's to try and improve...